Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed. Winners Posted on Main Post.

2»

Comments

• so did i win the sponcer ??? :D
  • Nope. xD The sponsor bid was less than the others. So the winners are: <br><br>Dye #1:<br>SB: 1 Mill.<br>MBI: 1 Mill.<br>Reserve: Hidden<br>HB: 27 Mill.- Bluey<br>BIN: 50 Mill. (I can dream right?)<br><br>Dye #2:<br>SB: 1 Mill.<br>MBI: 1 Mill.<br>Reserve: Hidden<br>HB: 30 Mill.- Xae<br>BIN: 50 Mill. (I can dream right?)<br><br>20 Imports:<br>SB: 1 Mill.<br>MBI: 1 Mill.<br>Reserve: Hidden<br>HB: 15 Mill.- WhineyBabe<br>BIN: 35 Mill. (I can dream right?)
    kimyo.jpeg 31275.png
  • dye 1 27.1 milly thanx
  • Ummm... Dudey... This auction should be ended so the bid would not count.
    vq5cvp.png

dragonbar_572073.png
  • could i go 27.5 milly please?
  • lol, it ended already. And I had already stated that all bids were increased by a minimum of 1 Mill. Therefore both your bids would be canceled.<br><br>Xae and WhineyBabe, you've been PM'd. Auction has ended. And ended yesterday. Our power was out for awhile due to Mt. Redoubt erupting. Everything is being purchased tomorrow (Tuesday).
    If you've ordered anything, please be patient with me. Having volcano/ash troubles. Msg me for more info, and I'll get back to you asap!! Thankies!!