Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed. Winners Posted on Main Post.

edited March 2009 in Auction
This MIGHT get extremely confusing... So you'll just have to bear with me here, and feel free to ask questions if needed.<br><br>I'm looking to auction off an Unmade Sponsor, or 2 unmade dyes and 20 imports. These will all be bought via paypal.<br><br>IF I end up selling the Sponsor Upgrade, then I wont be selling the 2 unmade dyes, or 20 imports. And if I dont sell the Sponsor, then I will sell the 2 unmade dyes, and 20 imports.<br><br>I will be auctioning these off individually. And will only be going with whatever makes me the most VPC... Greedy... I know. But I's needs monies. And if the 2 dyes and imports makes more VPC than the Upgrade, the 2 dyes and imports are what will be selling. Vise versa for the Upgrade.<br><br>And like I mentioned before, I'm only going to be selling one of these "packages". So it's either sell the Sponsor. Or the two dyes and imports. As I'm only looking to spend around $25.<br><br>One Upgrade = $25<br>2 Dyes + 20 ports = $25<br><br>So if that wasnt confusing enough... Here's the auctioning. <br><span style="color:red"><span style="font-weight:bold">Only taking VPC and Unmade Imports (valued at 300k each. Only taking a total of 32)</span></span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Sponsor Upgrade:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">SB:</span> 1 Mill.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">MBI:</span> 1 Mill.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Reserve:</span> Hidden<br><span style="font-weight:bold">HB:</span> <span style="color:red">52 Mill.- dudey465</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">BIN:</span> 115 Mill. (I can dream right?)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Dye #1:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">SB:</span> 1 Mill.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">MBI:</span> 1 Mill.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Reserve:</span> Hidden<br><span style="font-weight:bold">HB:</span> <span style="color:red">27 Mill.- Bluey</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">BIN:</span> 50 Mill. (I can dream right?)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Dye #2:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">SB: </span>1 Mill.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">MBI:</span> 1 Mill.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Reserve:</span> Hidden<br><span style="font-weight:bold">HB:</span> <span style="color:red">30 Mill.- Xae</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">BIN:</span> 50 Mill. (I can dream right?)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">20 Imports:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">SB:</span> 1 Mill.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">MBI:</span> 1 Mill.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Reserve:</span> Hidden<br><span style="font-weight:bold">HB:</span> <span style="color:red">15 Mill.- WhineyBabe</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">BIN: </span>35 Mill. (I can dream right?)<br><br><br>OKAY... Here's something more "in-depth" to try and clear any confusion up if you dont already get it... Cause in my own mind, I feel like I havent explain it good enough.<br><br>If the sum of VPC that is bidded on the upgrade, is higher than ALL the bids that are bidded on the 2 dyes and 20 imports, then I will be selling the upgrade.<br><br>If the sum of VPC that is bidded on the 2 dyes, and 20 imports is higher than the bid on the upgrade, then I will be selling the 2 dyes, and 20 imports.<br><br>Hope that helped<br>Happy Bidding. :twisted:<br><br><br>Wont be selling until either the upgrade is BIN'd or the 2 dyes and 20 Imports are BIN'd. Or will be <span style="color:red">ending on March 22nd.</span>.<br><br><br><span style="color:red"><span style="font-weight:bold">If anything is BIN'd, it still isnt being sold until Sunday, March 22nd.</span></span><br><br><br>Any questions? Feel free to PM me, or ask in a post on here. :D
If you've ordered anything, please be patient with me. Having volcano/ash troubles. Msg me for more info, and I'll get back to you asap!! Thankies!!

Comments