Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Manga

2»

Comments

• Oh, Kazuko! Thankkies so much!<br><br>But through all that you haven't read Fushigi Yuugi? I'd definitely advise that next, if your still alive to read it after all of those - Yuu Watase is the author of a couple of the mangas you listed, and is amazing!<br><br>You must be so fortunate to have the time to read all that manga! I'd glue myself to manga if I could. *sigh* But my sources are so limited. Most of the time I have to read it online.
    silverr.jpg
  • xD Read Fushigi Yuugi, didn't like it all that much. Did like one or two characters though.<br><br>And that's all the manga I've read since 8th grade. I'm in 11th now. xD So three, almost four, years.
    2eldxsm.png
  • Lol, I wish I had the money for all that o.o<br><br>I buy all my books xD I dont like to use things from the library... :P So, I only read what I can afford :? Which right now is only two series >.<
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • xD Most were borrowed from my friend Dana or my boyfriend. Some I bought, and some I checked out from the library.
    2eldxsm.png
  • I fell in lvoe with anime first, then I came across the manga craze like a year or two later. Books are so expensive, considering I get through them so quickly so I usually ask for them at xmas and on my birthday. Fushigi Yuugi was really cool but I outgrew it. Very excellent starter manga though! Now I prefer yaoi, action and comedy....and some romance. I love Vampire Knight! Have to re-read that, I'm behind on my chapters @_@<;br><br>Currently reading Bleach! And its not bad! Its pretty cool and I really like Ichigo and Kon. But apparently it gets even better when they start getting into the big story arcs :>
  • ahh! I love Vampire Knight. Its the first non Bleach thing I've read :lol: Im on book 4, so Im not caught up quite yet. But, yeah, they are expensive =/ I think the next Manga I'll be picking up is Black Cat, since the Anime was so good.<br><br>Heh, Bleach is amazing <3
  • I'm trying the Naruto manga, didn't like the anime at all. >_> But I luffles both the Inuyasha manga and anime! Vampire Knight anime is awesome. Haven't tried the manga yet. =D
    silverr.jpg
  • Wow.. I can't believe this is still going!<br><br>I scanned through, and I'm about to start looking for the ones listed several times (Most recommended). Then, we'll see where reading takes me...
    scdoar.gifNSHC3.png
    ebony1.png
  • Lol, I think it turned into a manga discussion thread xDD<br><br><br><br>I didnt even know Vampire Knight had an anime out o.o :lol: