Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What did I do? =[

edited March 2009 in Vent
My parents don't trust me.. I don't know why.<br><br>Like.. ever since the incident with Frank, they always say stuff like:<br>"You are drifting away."<br>"I wish you were the old Daughter I used to know."<br>"You need to open up."<br><br>Just because I like to hang out with my friends a lot and listen to music half my life.. they think I'm completely different. When, I'm right here, right now. They never bother to invite me to do things and when I go and ask they yell at me and say.. "NO I'M BUSY.".. when they are the ones saying I <span style="font-style:italic">never</span> want to spend time with them. When.. I always do. They just never can. Even on Saturdays, they are somewhere. My dad is usually off Dirtbike riding, even when that is my most favorite thing to do besides shopping. I ask my mom to just come and watch tv, she is sleeping or with my dad. My brother, don wanna get started where he is. But they say I'm turning into someone else. When I am right here, right now. Also, they are always talking to me about all the bad things I have ever done bringing me down. I have lost most of my friends because I'm always sad at what my parents think of me. Which brings me back to my question, am <span style="font-style:italic">I</span> changing.. or is it my <span style="font-style:italic">parents</span>?
i know you're supposed to cherish life , but this crap isn't paradise .
love&&lifegaurds , mondy♥; .

Comments

• My parents just.... don't care. We talk using my phone, or through Facebook chat.<br>I am allowed out till after eight- even on school nights, as long as I have my phone. I'm allowed out later if I have a friend with me on the weekends thats older than me.<br>Basically, they trust me to not do anything bad. They know I can fend for myself, and I truly love the freedom. <br><br>When I'm home, I usually watch movies on the portable so I can stay in my room, or I turn my music up and listen- not think, not do anything. Just lay there and sing ^_^<br><br>Just ignore it, Meeper. I got that a lot in the summer- my parents called me the 'being that lived in our old daughters room'. Now they just tell me when they're going out and do I want to go? I usually do. As long as I'm outside for at least four hours, they don't care.
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • I totally feel your pain.<br><br>My parents are pretty lame. They always have been.<br>I live with my girlfriend right now, because my dad's a friggin bum.<br>My mom left.<br>So its just like...idk.<br>If there's anything I've learned in the past 6 months or so, its that you can't let your parents get in your way. Don't let -them- bring -you- down.<br>You have your own life to live, and if they're going to be stupid and miss out<br>on the kid they have, then thats their fault.<br>If they're really your parents, they'll get over it.
    dylan-1.png
    The purpose of life is a life of purpose. ;]