Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guess that song...

edited February 2009 in Games
So we used to have one of these but i cant seem to find it...<br><br>so i shall start a new one...<br><br>Objective:<br>To put lyrics to a song and others to guess the song and artist, then the person who guesses right posts the next song..<br><br>Buffy wants to start:<br><br>The day is gone, its cold out<br>I walk alone as you fade out<br>I don't know why i'm reaching out<br>And now i know you wont come back
Ven.png

Comments

• Buffy wrote:
    So we used to have one of these but i cant seem to find it...<br><br>so i shall start a new one...<br><br>Objective:<br>To put lyrics to a song and others to guess the song and artist, then the person who guesses right posts the next song..<br><br>Buffy wants to start:<br><br>The day is gone, its cold out<br>I walk alone as you fade out<br>I don't know why i'm reaching out<br>And now i know you wont come back
    <br>Crash and Burn; Simple Plan.<br><br>Love that song haha
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • O.o old old post. i forgot i made it lol<br><br>Sunny's turn for the next song :wink:
    Ven.png
  • Buffy wrote:
    O.o old old post. i forgot i made it lol<br><br>Sunny's turn for the next song :wink:
    <br><br>Yeah I was bored... and this post looked lonely with no posts so I was like ;; -goes to post-<br><span style="font-style:italic"><br>All, All my hate cannot be bound<br>I will not be drown<br>By your thoughtless scheming<br>So you can try to tear me down?<br>Beat me to the ground<br>I will see you screaming </span><br><3
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • Thoughtless - Korn<br><br>My turn! lol<br><br><span style="font-style:italic">Your fingertips across my skin<br>The palm trees swaying in the wind<br>Images<br>You sang me Spanish lullabies<br>The sweetest sadness in your eyes<br>Clever trick</span>
  • A Fine Frenzy - Almost Lover. <br><br><span style="font-style:italic">Through space I shall roam<br>From the base to my home<br>In my rocket I soar in a daze.<br><br>Blastin' the asteroid field,<br>I’m trying not to get killed,<br>I’m dodging Mars bars and old Milky Ways.</span>