Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Making a Snow Dog Improvement Group!

Hi Everyone<br><br>Since my kennel specializes in Snow Dogs and to help improve the Snow Dogs of VP I have decided to make a Snow Dog Improvement Group. It is not a sponser club but We will be Holding events et. so it will be just like one.<br> Sponsers and Novices are welcome and there are special positions you can apply for. I know afew sponsers that said they would love to jion so if anyone else would like to please let me know. <br>um...............yeah so If you would love to jion or need more info Please post ASAP!<br><br>Thanks :D :) :!: <br><br>Silver Dragon<br><br><span style="color:blue"><span style="font-style:italic"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Members so far:</span></span></span></span><br>- mystic07<br>-Oriyana<br>- Roseanna<br>-Alley Montgomery<br>-A New Hope For Huskys<br>-Black Samoyed?<br>-Midknight?<br>-rar_brit<br>- Fiona May<br>- Kairei IX
Silver Dragon Banners, Kennel Icons and Hand drawn pics.
Training kennel-
Club-

sdfdsfsdfsdfs.gif

Comments

• I may be interested in joining, could you maybe post more details about the club? Rules, Regulations, Goals, etc :)
    ori_zps9dc2c8d8.png
  • This is all still to be decided but our goals are to help and improve the Snow Dogs of VP and to raise, train, show, and breed the best of the best.<br>We aim to be a well known club where every member is involved and contributes to the creation of the club and that it is also fun and rewarding.<br>People can also apply for special positions such as:<br>- Manager of Breeding-looks after and organises litters.<br>- Manager of training-Organises the training and finds trainers.<br>-Manager of Breeds-Looks after the organising of imports and different breeds.<br>-Manager of events- Organises and or finds events.<br> <br>these are only afew as there are more to be added and as this is only afew of our ideas.<br>We also are thinking of holding events and competitions for the public and there will be awards for citizenship, Service, Kennel and dog of the week, achievement, and award of excellence.<br><br>We want this to be fun for everyone and make sure members aren't bored and that they have a task and a say in the club and that there is more to it than just being part of a club and entering your dog in the club events.<br>There will be rules and regulations but they are yet to be decided.<br><br>I hope this is of some help and gives you abit of an idea of our goals and aims :D
    Training kennel-
    Club-

sdfdsfsdfsdfs.gif
  • What breeds will be included as 'Snow Dogs'?
  • edited January 2006 60.224.128.39
    The following is a list of Snow Dogs that are on vp- if you know of anymore let me know. Also Snow Dogs are Spitz type dogs but not all are true snow Dogs.<br><br>Akita Inu<br>Alaskan Malamute<br>Ameriacan Eskimo Dog<br>Ainu Dogs?<br>Chinook<br>Jindo?<br>Siberian Husky<br>Eurasier<br>Alaskan Husky<br>Alaskan Klee kai<br>Norwegian Elkhound<br>Keeshond<br>Japanese Spitz<br>canadian Inuit Dogs<br>Samoyed!!<br>Shiba Inu?<br>Icelandic Sheepdog?<br><br> I dont think theres anymore but I could be wrong........
    Training kennel-
    Club-

sdfdsfsdfsdfs.gif
  • Hi, it is me, Your_Master. You might want to add the spitz into that list8is a spitz fanatic*. Antyway, I am intrested in the position of manager of breeding or manager of training.(by the way, organisis is spelled oranizes)
    WLDI.png
    Mail me if I win anything!WLDI's Domain!: http://www.freewebs.com/wldi/index.htm
  • There isnt a breed called a spitz- a Spitz is a group of breeds which basically have the same shape and Characteristics. Some spitz's are Snow Dogs but not all are true Snow Dogs.<br><br>I havent decided who will have what position yet but its great to see that your interested in being Manager of Breeding or Training. If you know of anyone who would be interested in jioning plz let me know. ( by the way, organises can be spelt with an s or a z) :D <br><br>If you are interetsed in being manager, deputy manager etc. of a Position you need to tell us why :D <br><br>Thanks :D
    Training kennel-
    Club-

sdfdsfsdfsdfs.gif
  • I am also creating a Snow Dog Improvement Group website for Members only, so that should be finished soon.<br><br>We really need some more people to jion so please post if your interested.
    Training kennel-
    Club-

sdfdsfsdfsdfs.gif
  • I would love to join the club.....i LOVE snow dogs.....mainly huskies, but others also....i have a training kennel, so i could help with training. Also i have some Alaskan huskies that you could probably either have or use to breed (depending on which husky), all have multiple 4 stars. i can send you links to them if you want, just let me know
    newestcbanyy2.gif
    bannerar4.jpg
  • hey are Arctic wolfs snow dogs becuase I can take job listing number 1 or 2 and I love WOLFS I have (irl) like 6 (5 puppies) + I'm a sponcer
    PM me if you bought any thing from me!!!! in the past 2 weeks
  • <span style="color:blue">I can take jobs 1 and 4 ( and a bit of training :wink: ), i have 2 Sponsor kennels 1 breeding and 1 training so I can put up 8 events at one time :D .</span>
    Pho1FC.jpg
    gd.jpg
  • Roseanna that sounds great, Let me know which you would prefer to be, we do need an event manager though!=)<br><br>I'm not sure if i am going to include Arctic Wolfs as Snow Dogs as they arent really Spitz dogs or true Snow Dogs but they do live in the Snow! :D <br><br>Ok, so Oriyana's in! Yay! are you in rar_brit, alley, and Roseanna?<br><br>Also since we have alot of people wanting to be breeding and training Manager i'm going to allow a Deputy Manager! :D<br><br>So let me know if your definetly in!
    Training kennel-
    Club-

sdfdsfsdfsdfs.gif
  • training I want!!!! I call it *starts jumping up and down*
  • calm down, you'll all get a position and we will be rotating positions so everyone gets ago!<br>Alley- I promise you will have a position in something to do with training!
    Training kennel-
    Club-

sdfdsfsdfsdfs.gif
  • <span style="color:blue">cool :D can i be event manager 8) </span>
    Pho1FC.jpg
    gd.jpg
  • umm great thanks
  • I love the idea. I do have 3 sponser kennels if I can help. As applying for positions I want a powerful spot :twisted: I can also train a few I guess
    lkjlkj7ea.png
    http://www.virtualpups.com/viewkennel.php?kennel=2673
    Please PM me if I win/bought anything!
  • Yes i am most definately in!!
    newestcbanyy2.gif
    bannerar4.jpg
  • well the fairest way to decide the positions is to pull names out of a hat- which will be done soon, but every few months mabey we will swap the positions so everyone who wants to be eg. Event Manager will get a turn.<br><br>obviously there isnt going to be enough positions for everyone to be Manager and leader of something and a club isnt a club if the whole group are managers etc., <br>the most important people are the members who arent manger and leader of something but are the ones who play just as important roles and are the ones who have the most important jobs and are happy in the position they are in and that they are involved and part of the club.<br><br>and Majik everyone plays an equal and just as important role wether there manager or not. Manager just means they have alot of jobs and are there to help others and organise certain things :D :wink: kinda.<br><br>anyway,we also need someone to make us a good layout for our web page? :D
    Training kennel-
    Club-

sdfdsfsdfsdfs.gif
  • i was waiting for something like this to come about ages ago lol. so looks like im def in. also i have a litter of 6x4-7x4 mals up for sale at my kennel. search my name and check it out.
  • sorry just an error in the above. Claire is also known as Mystic07.
  • Sounds great Claire, I have been waiting for something like this and I've always wanted to have a club on vp so i created one!YAY<br><br>and Guest I do know that Claire is also known as Mystic07 but thanks for telling me.<br><br>Could everyone please enter a dog or dogs when they jion, no more than 3 and possibly 4 and no less than 1 :D :) <br><br>Thanks, The club will officially open in about a week as we need to get everything ready but i'll keep you posted! :D
    Training kennel-
    Club-

sdfdsfsdfsdfs.gif
  • The sites layout should be done by monday if nothing else tries to bother me during the next few days... :evil: ... it should be a snow dog theme which reflects the strength and boldness of snow dogs as well as the grace and poise they posess. I will try and compile a picture section together with the different discriptions of each snow dog breed. however i would be needing help so if any of you could find me brief discriptions of a kind of snow dog i would put it all together with the picture.
    Antheia.gif
    Άνθεια|Antheia Training
    Training|Banners (Animated)
  • I would be entering my good ole sheila, Princess07 [my first snow dog] and Pride of Purple 07 [my first giftie color] and maybe more to come once i get my latest litter trained.
    Antheia.gif
    Άνθεια|Antheia Training
  • The sites layout should be done by monday if nothing else tries to bother me during the next few days... :evil: ... it should be a snow dog theme which reflects the strength and boldness of snow dogs as well as the grace and poise they posess. I will try and compile a picture section together with the different discriptions of each snow dog breed. however i would be needing help so if any of you could find me brief discriptions of a kind of snow dog i would put it all together with the picture.
    Antheia.gif
    Άνθεια|Antheia Training
  • is was worth a shot ay? Ah well here are some services I can offer:<br><br>Personals Pics & banners<br>Training dogs<br>Rescuing dogs<br>Making a Prestige Club<br><br>Thats all I think But if ya need any of them just tell me :lol:
    lkjlkj7ea.png
    http://www.virtualpups.com/viewkennel.php?kennel=2673
    Please PM me if I win/bought anything!
  • I'm in lol also I'm going to be on vacation sorry :) pm me with what i get and It's been 35 hours sinces I paypaled my account upgrade and it's still not here lol *Begges Nef to upgrade account* Well I sent in the money thats all that counts
  • Ok great ideas, I can go through my Encyclopeadia of the Dog and post some descriptions for each of the breeds. <br><br>It will be great having Princess07 and Pride of Purple07 in the team- can the rest of you post or msg me which dogs you'll be entering with.<br><br>I understand alot of us are going away as I am going away after Christmas so the club will get a Holiday then as we can call it.<br><br>Majik your Services sound great and we will be needing a banner some time in the future and there will be alot of dogs to rain! :) and Alley, you might want to msg an op about that but give it a day or two as they are proably very busy :) <br><br>Does any one have any other ideas :?: :?: :?:
    Training kennel-
    Club-

sdfdsfsdfsdfs.gif
  • ok, great just let me know which ones you want to enter with- <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">note:</span></span> only 1-3 dogs.<br><br>Do you want me to put you down as specializing in those breeds?
    Training kennel-
    Club-

sdfdsfsdfsdfs.gif