Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Grooming :D

edited February 2009 in Auction
I asked what prices were in the wanted section, so I am basing this off of it :) I know how to grooming train, I have done it, but I quit for about 5 months and any dogs I had bookmarked, the leaser deleted :/<br><br>I am a sponsor, most of the Ops that play both VHR and VP probably know me (I am prestigious on VHR).<br><br>But anywho, to prove that I can, whoever wins the auction will get 20 free years of grooming before I take any payment for the other years to prove I can train :)<br><br>Okay, so lets say, 3 slots?<br><br>1st slot: 1500 years of grooming<br>SB: 1 million<br>HB: 25 million- Kimyo<br>BIN: 75 million <span style="font-size:75">(alot of years of grooming, I don't expect a bin :T)</span><br><br>2nd slot: 1000 years of grooming<br>SB: 750k<br>HB: 10 million- Zoe<br>BIN: 70 million<span style="font-size:75">(alot of years of grooming, I don't expect a bin :T)</span><br><br><br>3rd slot: 500 years of grooming<br>SB: 500k<br>HB: 10 million- Zoe<br>BIN: 65 million<span style="font-size:75">(alot of years of grooming, I don't expect a bin :T)</span><br><br>It is impossible for me to get them all done in a week of course, but it won't be dragged out to an incredibly long time :)<br><br>I do have a hidden reserve for each, but this will end either when binned or next wednesday :D Or maybe if the reserves are hit :P

Comments