Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello :]

edited February 2009 in General Discussion
So I'm being forced to introduce myself to everyone.<br>I live with my girlfriend, who some of you may know as Moonlight, and she<br>forced me to make an account on the main game.<br>All I can say is that I thought I wouldn't like it, but I'm already addicted :] haha. and you won't hear <br>from her for awhile cuz I'm not handing over the computer ;]<br>Okay j/k. <br><br>Anyways. that was corny :]<br>Nice to meet you?
dylan-1.png
The purpose of life is a life of purpose. ;]

Comments

• Welcome :P I love Moony, she's great <33<br><br>If you need anything let me know :) Hopefully you'll enjoy yourself.
    2dbtohy.png
  • Hihi! How are you? Welcome to VP! It is addicting. It will have your soul for a few years. Some were able to stop being possessed but it's a lot of willpower. ^-^
    8x32tt.png
  • tarnish wrote:
    Hihi! How are you? Welcome to VP! It is addicting. It will have your soul for a few years. Some were able to stop being possessed but it's a lot of willpower. ^-^
    <br>She's right<br><br>I tried to break this week. But as you can see here I am xP<br><br>I have an addiction.<br><br>I need "life rehab" to put it like Will Hayes<br><br>Or VP rehab if you prefer.<br><br>And Wheaty/Fang was breaking too but she cracked after like an hour on Monday XD
    2dbtohy.png
  • Hello!<br>I am Shameh on chat.<br>If you ever need help Pm or Pc me if your on chat.<br>Watch out most of us are insane except a few.<br>Vp is addicting. <br><br><br>Oh Welcome to Vp :D
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • <span style="font-size:92">Yooo~<br>You'll find VP is a crazy community. XD<br><br>Moony is so nice, I love her :3<br><br>Anyways..<br>I'm known as a lot of things on chat, mostly random things like GlueStick or Nags. :lol:<br><br>But my main nick is Bluey! ;D<br><br>Or Blueyyy. Either one. :3<br><br>Welcome to VP ;D</span>
    bluehh.
  • Welcome Dylan xD<br><br>You have talked to me before xD.<br>Im wheaty.
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • aww ^_^ i love all of you <33<br><br>you better shove <a href="http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z320/MoonlightKennels/MOONY2.jpg"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">this</a> in your siggy dyl :P
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:blue">Hi there! Nice to meet you. I do hope to see you around a lot too... lol But make sure Moon has time too :lol: People would miss her</span></span>
  • you all seem really close to each other. haha.<br>no wonder she's been playing this for 3 years now :]<br>and no don't worry. i'm sure if I kept her from playing, she'd smother me in my sleep.<br>all of you seem pretty awesome though, and pretty easy to get along with haha :]<br><br>Wheaty. I love you ;]<br><br>
    Moonlight wrote:
    <br>aww ^_^ i love all of you <33<br><br>you better shove this in your siggy dyl :P
    <br><br>make me :P<br>that doesn't look anything like us. but the thought is nice ;]<br>i'm j/k, j/k. i love you, so don't hurt me for saying that.
    dylan-1.png
    The purpose of life is a life of purpose. ;]
  • Jazz wrote:
    tarnish wrote:
    Hihi! How are you? Welcome to VP! It is addicting. It will have your soul for a few years. Some were able to stop being possessed but it's a lot of willpower. ^-^
    <br>She's right<br><br>I tried to break this week. But as you can see here I am xP<br><br>I have an addiction.<br><br>I need "life rehab" to put it like Will Hayes<br><br>Or VP rehab if you prefer.<br><br>And Wheaty/Fang was breaking too but she cracked after like an hour on Monday XD
    <br><br>Heh. They both are right. Im in the process of getting off VP. But cause Im hosting a trainoff, still have dogs and a sponsor kennel to sell. Plus dogs to train. I kind of cant. Cause then Id feel bad.<br>But I shall be leaving at the end of the month. <br>Unless things change in RL.<br><br>Anyway. Welcome to VP Dylan! And I hope you dont get addicted like the rest of us.<br><span style="font-size:34">Or turn into a spazzo.</span> :wink:
    4v1rix.jpg
  • Moonlight wrote:
    aww ^_^ i love all of you <33<br><br>you better shove <a href="http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z320/MoonlightKennels/MOONY2.jpg"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">this</a> in your siggy dyl :P
    <br><br>OH HEY I RECOGNIZE THAT! xD tis still sitting open in my photoshop wiv its 36 layers ^^<br><br>anyway. Welcome to the game, tis fun and sociable, and I hope you love it as much as we all do ^^ you can call me Rose, or Rosey, though Angel has taken dominion over Ro. =P
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

(email/msn is now posted, so add me, but make sure to let me know who you are :] )