Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Limited time only I am making banners ;] && Custom

<span style="color:darkred"><span style="font-size:75"> Like thee subject states I am conducting custom banners of basically anything you want. I have been working with graphics for a couple years now so, you could say I have had my share of experience. I use the photoshop program "Gimp" which I loveee! <br>The price I give is firm, it varies on what you want but; you'll never know my prices unless you ask giving the proper information of what you want. I am very quick and proffesional at what I do. ;D <br><br>Now, if you are interested all you have to do is - fill out the following form:<br><br><br>Player name on VP:<br>Size of banner: (if it matters)<br>Colors: <br>Words on the banner: (if you have any.. I don't use foul or inappropriate language like swear words and such.)<br>Prefered picture and theme: (if you don't feel like coming up with something on your own I'll do it! ;D )<br>&& when you need it: (I'll do my best to get it done when you need it.<br>Price range: (just give me what you are willing to pay just incase, I may feel generous LOL)<br><br><br>Alrighty, <br>just fill it in and I'll repsond back to you. <br>Thanks for looking at this ad luffs ;]<br><br></span></span>
Yorkie Maniac

Comments