Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to~

edited February 2009 in General Discussion
Okay, not really. xD I'll be semi-absent until Monday or so. xD Busy weekend =D Today my boyfriend's taking me somewhere to celebrate my birfday, tomorrow his parents are. xD Saturday my family is, and Sunday my friends (with the exception of my older brother figure, who took me to see InkHeart on Tuesday xD) get their turn.<br><br>So whoo! Another year closer to dying! xD<br><br>The point of this was to warn the people who I owe trainings and art to. xD Don't expect anything sooner than Monday. <3
2eldxsm.png

Comments

• <span style="font-size:200"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="color:purple"> Happy Birthday!!!!</span></span></span><br><br>have fun this weekend. be sure to eat lots of cake.
    It's just life. You'll get over it.
  • I don't even think I'll -get- a cake. XD But if I do, I'll eat a lot of it? Or something? xD My dad's just now asking me what I want for my birthday, much less what flavor cake I would prefer. xD I think I might get a slice of cheese cake from Vincent tho'. =3 Good nuff for me.
    2eldxsm.png
  • <span style="font-size:200"><span style="color:brown">HAPPY</span> <span style="color:red">BIRFDAY</span> <span style="color:green">KAZ</span>!! </span><br><br>Have fun on the week-end!
    topleaf-1.pngleafyegg.gif<-Lenny *hugs lolo*
  • <span style="font-size:150"><span style="color:red">H</span><span style="color:orange">a</span><span style="color:green">P</span><span style="color:olive">p</span><span style="color:cyan">Y</span> <span style="color:blue">B</span>-<span style="color:darkblue">d</span><span style="color:indigo">A</span><span style="color:violet">y</span><span style="color:darkred">!</span><span style="color:black">!</span></span><br><br>Wow. :shock: that's alot of coding.
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch
  • Heheeh. I`ll join in! :D<br><br><span style="font-size:200"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="color:green">HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D</span></span></span><br><br>You gots your number 8! :D<br><br>Aaand. Good luck on getting that doggeh! LMAO.. lol. <br><br>Hehe. Have a good one :D
    ((: ... anqel'
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!<br><br>Oh, and I saw Inkheart too =3 I definately like the book more than the movie, but the movie was okay =] I'm basically an Inkheartaholic...
  • Thank you all. <3<br><br>My boyfriend took me out for sushi, ice cream, and then to the arcade. xD It was a blast.<br><br>Today I'm going to this one zoo/wild animal park. =D They have a new aquarium and log-ride that sends you through a round tunnel inside the aquarium. It should be a blast. =3<br><br>And I actually liked the movie more than the book for once. xD Dustfinger's actor as amazing.
    2eldxsm.png
  • <span style="font-size:200"><span style="color:red">H</span><span style="color:orange">A</span><span style="color:yellow">P</span><span style="color:green">P</span><span style="color:blue">Y</span> <span style="color:indigo">BIRTHDAY</span> <span style="color:violet">LOSER</span> :D<br><br><span style="color:green">ilu kyt</span></span>
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • <span style="color:violet"><span style="font-size:200">HAPPY BIRTHDAY</span></span><br><br>I don't know you but have an awesome weekend!
  • ilu2, Wheaty. xD<br><br>And it was amazing. xD I got to feed the Lori Parrots, and then these other birds that I forget the names of... And the giraffes! And the sting rays! =D And the deer! xD And I got to pet the New Guinea Singing Dog but shhh. No one saw that. xD
    2eldxsm.png
  • Kazuko wrote:
    <br>And I actually liked the movie more than the book for once. xD Dustfinger's actor as amazing.
    <br><br>Haha, yep, gotta love Dustfinger <33