Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Really???

edited January 2009 in Vent
I got my new phone back in August, and well this black splotch showed up on the screen, and the screen is fuzzy so I can't read anything... Im pretty much dead, My mom said my phone had to last till 2010. I don't even know how this happened... And I lost the charger for my old one <.<<br><br><br><br>{edit} My Phone is an LG Rumor... And apparently according to like 10 phone reviewish websites I was on it isnt just me...
ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif

Comments

• heh Wheatums, I have the same problem, I have the same phone and mine did the same thing! woke up one morning, went to check messages and it was fuzzy and the screen kept going in and out, I don't know what to do about it either.
    robanner_zps46f75ebe.png
  • Maybe get a used phone to put the memory card in 'till 2010?
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch
  • did you get a warantee on the phone? when that happens as long as you didn't drop it in water or sommat, they'll replace it.
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

(email/msn is now posted, so add me, but make sure to let me know who you are :] )
  • Yes - if it hasn't been dropped in water, take it to your coverage provider and they will usually replace it, free of charge.
    seaoats_insanityban.png
  • Nope this phone I haven't dropped in water xD...<br><br>The people at Sprint keep telling me and my mommy we need to get insurance on my phones, cause Im a clutz...
  • based on my personal experience with sprint, if you don't already have insurance on your phone, then they won't cover any of the replacement costs. i dropped them after having service with them for 8 years b/c they wouldn't replace my treo free of charge even though it was faulty. i had just renewed my contract thinking all of the same things i had before were going to be on the new one, and they weren't.
    It's just life. You'll get over it.
  • based on my personal experience with sprint, if you don't already have insurance on your phone, then they won't cover any of the replacement costs. i dropped them after having service with them for 8 years b/c they wouldn't replace my treo free of charge even though it was faulty. i had just renewed my contract thinking all of the same things i had before were going to be on the new one, and they weren't.
    <br><br>Things like this and others that I've heard are why I will be changing cell phone providers in August of this year when my contract with sprint runs out. I've had my service with them about six years and haven't had a lot of issues with them though I have had a few. I am considering either AT&T or Verizon because the T-Mobile service in my state sucks.
    taras.jpgninatails.gif
    Tara.png
  • i'd never recommend sprint to anyone, anywhere. customer service is horrible, i had issues with them starting with getting a number long distance to my area when i signed up, all the way until i canceled my contract. <br>my parents also canceled their contracts b/c when my dad changed the minutes on his plan, it renewed the contract and they didn't tell him.<br><br>i switched to verizon and haven't had any problems.
  • Grr we only have sprint cause my mom gets a discount <.<
  • it could just be my horrible luck wheaton. i have bad luck w/almost everyone i buy things from.