Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Name Contest. :D

<span style="font-size:92">So, I'm getting a sugar glider soon, and I has no clue what to name him! D: Help Vi! :D<br><br>I don't want something simple like Bob or Jeff. Needs to be really neato, like a word in another language or a god or something. o.o <br><br>He's a standard black-masked sugar glider. ;D<br><br>Prize - 1mill? :D</span>
<span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
10.31.10 ❤
</span></div>

Comments

• Its a African American God Name .<br><br>Deion<br><br>:P I love that name but I don't expect new pets anytime soon .
    Image21.png
  • ok :P heres a few:<br><br>Dylan/Dilon (sorry but i love that name, lol)<br>Gotham (after Batman)<br>Shango (African Tribe God)<br>Izmo (some random name i made up)<br>Zulu (another African God)<br>Apollo (greek god of light)<br>Vulcan (greek god of the blacksmiths)<br><br>I hope you like :P
    Coldplay4.jpg

Please PM me if I win anything.
    - Reached 9x4 Tibetan Terriers & 9x4 Kashmiri Sheepdogs.
    Want help with graphics making? Just PM me!
    6/40
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="font-weight:bold">Black-masked? Ninja. =D</span></span>
    cr7179.png
  • Lets see....<br>Greek Gods/ protectors<br>Zeus (Lord of the Sky, Gods, and Thunder,also Rain-god, Cloud-gatherer)<br>Poseidon (Ruler of the Sea)<br>Hera (Protector of Marriage)<br>Ares (God of War)<br>Hephaestus (God of the Forge and Fire, Workman to the immortals)<br><br><br>i think of more later =]
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • Aeon<br>Kapugen<br>Amaroq<br>Palti<br>Jetin<br>Faxon<br>Tecer<br>Abijah<br>Noi<br>Adalgiso <br>Bronson<br>Udo<br>Oswin<br>Solyom<br>Jelini<br>Emerson<br>Amire<br>Avi<br>Tyee<br>Cato<br>Ryoichi <br>Theodoric<br>Berkeley <br>Bellamy <br>Tryggvi <br>Decker <br>Darren<br>Theron<br>Vivatma<br>Walchelim <br>Seif <br>Chapman <br>Visvayu<br>Szervac <br>Ronin<br>Shailen <br>Zeth <br>Kalidas <br>Mather <br>Gaspar<br>Tibalt<br>Soterios<br>Ganesh
    3703762717_8172609250.jpg
  • woodpecker wrote:
    ok :P heres a few:<br><br>Dylan/Dilon (sorry but i love that name, lol)<br>Gotham (after Batman)<br>Shango (African Tribe God)<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Izmo</span> (some random name i made up)<br>Zulu (another African God)<br>Apollo (greek god of light)<br>Vulcan (greek god of the blacksmiths)<br><br>I hope you like :P
    <br><span style="font-size:92">For some reason, Izmo -really- stands out to me. o_o</span>
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • Free Fall<br><br>lassen(let go)<br><br> I might think of more
  • SeaOats wrote:
    woodpecker wrote:
    ok :P heres a few:<br><br>Dylan/Dilon (sorry but i love that name, lol)<br>Gotham (after Batman)<br>Shango (African Tribe God)<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Izmo</span> (some random name i made up)<br>Zulu (another African God)<br>Apollo (greek god of light)<br>Vulcan (greek god of the blacksmiths)<br><br>I hope you like :P
    <br><span style="font-size:92">For some reason, Izmo -really- stands out to me. o_o</span>
    <br><br>yay! i made it up for a story when i was like 8. it got an A :D prof of a good name
    Coldplay4.jpg

6/40
  • Some are male, some are female and in alphabetical order, too! :]<br><br>Acheron<br>Amber<br>Amaranth<br>Ashes<br>Ace<br>Autumn<br>Bliss<br>Blade<br>Cash<br>Dream<br>Dusk<br>Dante<br>Edge<br>Everett<br>Eclipse<br>Echo<br>Evalee<br>Fate<br>Garnet<br>Glimmer<br>Gotta<br>Haven<br>Halo<br>Jinx<br>Jez [Jezebel]<br>Lacey<br>Luna<br>Lynch<br>Mosi<br>Macy<br>Maise<br>Onyx<br>Omen<br>Oakley<br>Raven<br>Rudi<br>Sabbath<br>Sable<br>Steel<br>Salem<br>Trinket<br>Velvet<br>Willow<br>Xena<br>Yoda [Star Wars, lol]<br>Zephyr
    name is britti elizabeth :D
  • Apllo<br>Jango<br>Heres<br>Mali (prounced mal-I)<br>Darth<br>Rame <br>Tike
    dogcot2.png
    22/100 mill so far
    I <3 Family Force 5!! on the hunt for another sponcer
  • <span style="font-size:75"><br>Names names... let's see:<br><br>Eltanin <br>Orreya<br>Deyan<br>Dina [Like a <span style="font-weight:bold">DINASAUR</span> :O Rawr.]<br>Hikari [Always sounds pretty to me. x]]<br>Valhalla<br>Xephos<br>Aresuka [Named after.. my Pokemon~]<br><br><br></span>
    Banners: OPEN
    Training: OPEN ;D
    [Ver's kennel!]
    verad.png
  • Mudack<br>Mohame<br>Banunt<br>Tooss<br>Radsay<br>Angradcha<br>Uskach<br>Chef<br>Aughbur<br>Iaitan<br>Denoughny<br>Tanackos<br>Jenak<br>Aleine<br>Aset<br>Bur'em<br>Onroth<br> Dynead<br>Phaoldat<br>Issough<br>Vesaughight<br>Kinperser<br>Tosam<br>Banun<br>Otani<br>Queng<br>Sonale<br>Orm'kela<br>Elmburn<br>Enkel<br>Syxis<br>Dromos<br>Aolda<br>Dra'kim<br> Atini<br>Burtai<br>Kavayc<br>Steck<br>Sinat<br>Morib<br>Baez<br>Hatos<br>Usttani<br>Semhon<br>Throor<br>Dehone<br>Teris<br>Zahoho<br>Karancer<br>Riphpol<br>Kimild
    dogcot2.png
    22/100 mill so far
    I <3 Family Force 5!! on the hunt for another sponcer
  • ODIN<br>HEL<br>THOR<br><br><br>APOLOGIES FOR THE CAPS, BUT THEY ARE CRUISE CONTROL FOR THE COOL. ^^
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

(email/msn is now posted, so add me, but make sure to let me know who you are :] )
  • I made one for every letter of the alphabet! :D<br><br><br><ul class="bb-list-unordered">Arazi<br>Benna<br>Cassimi<br>Deria<br>Eochu<br>Fadycci<br>Gwenzhelfing <br>Haylu<br>Iseora<br>Jude-Alie<br>Kaytiel<br>Lullow<br>Marista<br>Narfi<br>Osius<br>Patriyn<br>Quanella<br>Rindri<br>Sunniyn <br>Tasariel<br>Ualla <br>Vobis<br>Wilhei<br>Xabia<br>Yvaine<br>Zennou<br></ul>
    2dbtohy.png
  • Ok, different language :D<br><br>Yski <br>Komia<br>Isanta<br>Hullu<br>Satu<br>Lehma<br>paakallo<br>Aina<br>Ristus<br>Tyhma<br><br>Ok, I'm done xD
    sappeh-1.png
  • Koen, latin for Brave and Gallant.<br>Ajax, greek for strong warrior.<br>Asher, Hebrew for Blessed, Happy.
    wrco68.png
  • when are you going to decide this..? :P<br>heres some more:<br>Mazz<br>Zavvi<br>Grant (it means 'the great one' in scottish)<br>Gleekan (pronounced like 'greek-en' with a 'L' instead of 'R' )<br>Dechan (pronounced 'deck-an')<br>Monop<br>Zanzibar (or Zanny for short)<br>Lupin
    Coldplay4.jpg

6/40
  • Paix! it means peace in french<br>Paz<br>Pathid
  • :arrow:
    Coldplay4.jpg

6/40
  • Icras<br>Juan<br>Bhuda<br>Shiba<br>Nalta<br>Aerostotle<br>Airese<br>Neptune<br>Salina
    moseley
  • Mercury<br>Venus<br>Mars<br>Jupiter<br>Saturn<br>Uranus<br>Neptune<br>Pluto<br>Ceres <br>Eris<br>Poseidon<br>Aphrodite<br>Athena<br>Ares<br>Perseus<br>Medusa<br>Midas<br>Scorpius<br>Libra<br>Pan<br>Hermes<br>Zeus<br>Hera<br>Apollo<br>Andromeda<br>Minerva<br>Lares<br>Juno<br>Flora<br>Janus<br>Maia<br>Pomona<br>Vulcan<br>Prometheus<br>Bellona<br>Cupid<br>Diana<br>Gemini<br>Vesta<br>Andhrimnir<br>Pales<br>Libintia<br>Aesir<br>Angrboda<br>Astrild<br>Atla<br>Audhumla<br>Balder<br>Beyla<br>Borghild<br>Bragi<br>Brono<br>Bylgia<br>Dagur<br>Disen<br>Eir<br>Elli<br>Fenrir<br>Forseti<br>Freya<br>Freyr<br>Frigg<br>Gefion<br>Gerd<br>Heimdall<br>Hel<br>Hermod<br>Hod<br>Holleer<br>Idun<br>Jord<br>Jormungand<br>Kari<br>Kvasir<br>Laga<br>Lofn<br>Loki<br>Magni<br>Mani<br>Miming<br>Mimir<br>Modi<br>Njord<br>Norns<br>Nott<br>Odin<br>Ran<br>Saga<br>Sif <br>Sjofn<br>Skadi<br>Sleipnir<br>Sol<br>Syn<br>Thor<br>Tyr<br>Ull<br>Vali<br>Valkyries<br>Vanir<br>Var<br>Vidar<br><br>Just Some fun Exotic Names<br>Gizmo<br>Spike<br>Luna<br>Challenger<br>Apollo<br>Voyager<br>Pioneer<br>Galileo <br>Kepler