Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ended.

Ended. No winners. Went with my own made-up one.<br>Thanks for suggestions guys.
If you've ordered anything, please be patient with me. Having volcano/ash troubles. Msg me for more info, and I'll get back to you asap!! Thankies!!

Comments

• Deathly Hallows (lol)<br>Black Silence Kennels<br>Hidden Dagger Kennels<br>Embedded Memories<br><br>Hop you like :wink:
    Coldplay4.jpg

Please PM me if I win anything.
    - Reached 9x4 Tibetan Terriers & 9x4 Kashmiri Sheepdogs.
    Want help with graphics making? Just PM me!
    6/40
  • Brother Bear Kennels(sorry.had to xD)
  • Faded Light Kennels<br>Aurora Borealis Acres<br>Nushagak River Kennels [Real Location]<br>Wrangell Mountain Kennels [Real Location]<br>Kenai River Kennels [Real Location]<br>Kodiak Island Kennels [Real Location]<br>Aleutian Island Kennels [Real Location]<br>Tidewater Glacier Kennels<br>Tundraside Kennels<br>Gold Rush Kennels<br><br><br>Hope you like these :]
    name is britti elizabeth :D
  • Fridgid Mystery Kennel
  • lol Brittsy. I live in Alaska. So I know if they're from Alaska or not. XD.<br><br>The kennel names are great. Keep them coming. I'll be judging this probably tomorrow.
    If you've ordered anything, please be patient with me. Having volcano/ash troubles. Msg me for more info, and I'll get back to you asap!! Thankies!!
  • :arrow:
  • Muddy Paws wrote:
    lol Brittsy. I live in Alaska. So I know if they're from Alaska or not. XD.<br><br>The kennel names are great. Keep them coming. I'll be judging this probably tomorrow.
    <br><br>haha, okay. Just wanted to make sure you knew I wasnt making up random places and pretending they're Alaska-related.
    name is britti elizabeth :D
  • Alaskan Blood Rose<br>Snow Spots<br>Between a rock and an Icestorm<br>Ice of Lights<br>Forever in a (word of choice)
    moseley
  • Nice names. Keep em coming. Ending probably tomorrow.
  • Don't forget the state motto!<br><br>"North to the Future" or "North to the Future Kennels" =D
    seaoats_insanityban.png
  • Northern Light Kennels<br>Deadly Night Kennels<br>Poisoned Nightshade Kennels<br>Forever Darkness Kennels<br>Dead Souls Kennels<br>Highpoint Mountain Kennels<br>Brokeback Mountain Kennels <-- lol
    Coldplay4.jpg

Please PM me if I win anything.
    - Reached 9x4 Tibetan Terriers & 9x4 Kashmiri Sheepdogs.
    Want help with graphics making? Just PM me!
    6/40
  • Tudra Bay <br>The Ice Cave<br><br><br>Thats all i could think of... :(
  • Nah Xae... Nelly doesnt like our "state motto's". They're... Lame. XD
  • Willow Groves<br>Memories of the Mammoth<br>Heart of Jade<br>Moose Lake<br>Golden Rivers<br>Wolf and Raven
    seaoats_insanityban.png
  • Alaskan Sunset<br>Alaska Snow Flakes (or snow drops)<br>Alaska Mystery (or mysteries)<br> <br>Uhh, that's all I got, sorry. :( <br><br>I may post more, if I think of any. :D <br><br>Sorry if they sound stupid. :oops:
    14xmkg0.png
    Goals: 13/50million VPC
  • Nilak-means ice <br>Uva- means dog <br>Kinguyakki-means northern lights<br>Amaguq-wolf<br>Seward-the founder of alaska<br><br><br><br>Kennels Name::<br>*Nilak Uya <br>*Kinguyakki<br>*Eskimo's Amaguq<br>*Juneau's Icebox<br><br><br>may post more later
    SkelAnimalsAnimated.gif
    1405626i1blet70tg.gif
  • Mellow Tundra<br>40 Bellow<br><br>Creative Eh? x3
    FourmBanner.jpg
  • White Tundra Kennel<br>Questions Unanswered Kennel<br>Risen Fog Kennel<br>Northern Heart Kennel<br>Icy Rising Lights Kennel<br>Blue Moon Kennel
    robanner_zps46f75ebe.png
  • <span style="font-size:75"><br><br><span style="color:blue">The Story Of Pain</span><br><br><span style="color:orange"> Hidden Place of Traoin </span><br><br><span style="color:pink"> Silence is Deafening Kennel </span><br><br>Fortress Of Arc <br><br><span style="color:green"> Double Rainbow- Double Luck </span><br><br>Hope you like :)<br></span>
    Yorkie Maniac
  • Raven's Peak Kennels<br>Glacial Path Kennels<br>McKinley's Shadow<br>Mysterious Moraine (a moraine is a path of dirt left behind by a glacier...just in case you didn't know)<br>Moraine Kennels<br>Moraine of Mystery Kennels<br>Northern Lights Kennel<br>Mystery of the North<br>13 Below Kennels
    I'M LEAVING. If i owe you anything PM me. If you want some of my stuff go HERE >> http://virtualpups.com/phpbb/viewtopic. ... highlight=
  • <span style="font-size:75"><br>i'll try some... :D hmmm... pardon my sucky-ness. :wink: <br>Road End Kennels<br>Hollow Heart Kennels<br>Red Brick Kennels<br>Cold Heart Kennels<br>Lit Candle Kennels<br></span>
    2zizs00.png
  • ended.