Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Corrupt a Wish Game

Comments

• you get a rat but on the way home it flys out the car window<br><br>i wish tomorrow was a snow day
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • Tomorrow it does snow, but your snowed in your house<br><br>I wish I had skittles
  • you get skittles but they are poisioned<br><br>i wish avatar wasnt over
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • Avatar isn't over but it's now on a channel you don't have<br><br>I wish I had cheesecake
    taras.jpgninatails.gif
    Tara.png
  • Granted, but it was made of real cheese that had gone mouldy.<br><br>I wish I wasn't in pain
    rkymfk.jpg
  • <br>I wish for lime green nail polish
    <br><br>I have lime green nail polish! :shock:<br><br>
    Wheaton wrote:
    you get a rat but on the way home it flys out the car window<br><br>i wish tomorrow was a snow day
    <br><br>o.o<br>We had a snow day today, and you posted that yesterday, so yeah. :shock:<br><br>You aren't in pain anymore, but you can't move any part of your body.<br><br>I wish that I could go to hottopic tomorrow. >:]
  • <span style="font-size:92">You get to go to Hot Topic (two words btw :P ) but I've already bought all of it's merch and there's nothing left for you. :D<br><br>I wish I had some Wendy's right now.</span>
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • hmm<br><br>You get to go to Wendy's, but all thats left of all the restraunts is a hole in the ground filled with ice cream and cottage cheese.<br><br>I wish I had some Taco Hell atm
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • <span style="font-size:92">That's just wrong. ]:<br><br>You get some Taco Bell, but all of the food is made of plastic. IT BE DISPLAY FEWDS! >:D<br><br>I wish I could be with Stetson right now. <3</span>
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • SeaOats wrote:
    <span style="font-size:92">That's just wrong. ]:<br><br>You get some Taco Bell, but all of the food is made of plastic. IT BE DISPLAY FEWDS! >:D<br><br>I wish I could be with Stetson right now. <3</span>
    <br><br>roflmao<br><br>You can be with Stetson, but I'm with him at the moment.<br><br>I wish I had my A7X CD...
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • SeaOats wrote:
    <span style="font-size:92">That's just wrong. ]:<br><br>You get some Taco Bell, but all of the food is made of plastic. IT BE DISPLAY FEWDS! >:D<br><br>I wish I could be with Stetson right now. <3</span>
    <br><br>roflmao<br><br>You can be with Stetson, but I'm with him at the moment.<br><br>I wish I had my A7X CD...
    <br><span style="font-size:92">Well we knew that already. :D<br><br>You have your CD, but I have my boyfriend back AND the CD doesn't work. >:D<br><br>I wish I had something to do this weekend.</span>
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • Granted *evil grin* Vi gets to do Tara's laundry this weekend!<br><br>I wish I had new books to read.
    taras.jpgninatails.gif
    Tara.png
  • Granted, but they're riddled with book worms.<br><br>I wish it would snow!
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

(email/msn is now posted, so add me, but make sure to let me know who you are :] )
  • Granted but it only snows in Alaska so you don't get to see it.<br><br>I wish I could skip winter so I'd never be cold.
    taras.jpgninatails.gif
    Tara.png
  • Winter is skipped, but now the summer is 70c!<br><br>i wish... hmm.. that i has a giant undestuctible, never melting, never mouldy, never infested with anything ice cream :D
    Coldplay4.jpg

Please PM me if I win anything.
    - Reached 9x4 Tibetan Terriers & 9x4 Kashmiri Sheepdogs.
    Want help with graphics making? Just PM me!
    6/40
  • you have the ice cream, but its black licorice flavoured, and you dropped it on the ground, and the heatmiser minis ate it.<br><br>I wish I had a wreath to wear ^^
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

(email/msn is now posted, so add me, but make sure to let me know who you are :] )
  • Granted but it's a wreath of poison ivy and poison oak so now you're all itchy.<br><br>I wish I had a leather jacket
    taras.jpgninatails.gif
    Tara.png
  • you now have it :) but i forgot to de-horn the cow.. and it pokes you evry time you try and wear it .<br><br><br>i wish that only i could play on the THIS computer..
  • can only play on this pc, but now it is broken<br><br><br>I wish my little sister would go away... hopefully forever.
    dogcot2.png
    22/100 mill so far
    I <3 Family Force 5!! on the hunt for another sponcer
  • Your sister goes away forever but you must do all her work around the house.<br><br><br><br>I wish my dog would stop jumping the gate at the top of my stairs.
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • tiffer wrote:
    Your sister goes away forever but you must do all her work around the house.<br><br><br><br>
    <br><br>so worth it....<br><br>granted, now he jumps at a gate at the bottom.<br><br>i wish I had Jerome with me right this very moment...
    dogcot2.png
    22/100 mill so far
  • Granted, he's with you, but its a bit awkward, because he's got a girl practically attached to his lips, and its not you.<br><br>I wish I could get the coca cola "Holidays are Coming" song out of my head
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

• Sond's out of your head but now you've got Love story by Taylor swift stuck in your head.<br><br>I wish for a 10x4 dog
    2i9penq.jpg
  • You got your 10x4 but it was age 12 and it only lives up to 12.4 :shock: <br><br>I wish for a soda :wink:
  • you've got your soda, but its flat {and, the Tesco's is sold out of them, too }<br><br>I wish I could just get my degree in psychology! A Levels are frustrating!
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

• You got your degree but you can't get a job cause there is none avialible.<br><br>I wish my pen wasn't out of ink :?
  • your pen isn't out of ink but it still wont work<br><br>I wish I could go to Hot Topic at the moment
    Semper Fi.
  • rohesia wrote:
    Granted, he's with you, but its a bit awkward, because he's got a girl practically attached to his lips, and its not you.
    <br><br>Grrr.... never ever gonna happen<br><br>you can, but they are sold out of all merch.<br><br><br>I wish I had a cookie
    dogcot2.png
    22/100 mill so far
  • You got your degree but you can't get a job cause there is none avialible.<br>
    <br><br>awww. sooo, I've just lost my £30 a week, and I can't get a proper income? sad days... unfortunately, the economy is so horrid right now that its quite possible that would happen. I am almost glad for the ...several...years of uni to come after this year. .<br><br><br>ANYWAY<br><br><br><br>granted, but its badly burnt.<br><br><br>I wish I had a cob! (for those who know what that is, kudos to you. Its not corn, or a horse.)
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

• Wish granted... but then it turns into corn on the cob.. (i have no idea what it is o.o)<br><br><br><br>I wish I could get Nickelback Concert tickets for front row.. :shock: :D And the show wont be cancelled.
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png