Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Photoshop CS3.Please read, especially Bobcat & Karissa

edited November 2008 in General Discussion
if you have PS CS3, PS CS2, PS CS4. Please please please message me! i would like tips, and stuff to created better banners! like Kersa's, Bobcat's, Karissa's & Seaoats! i cant blend, do very good text, cut out, do textures, make things different colours. please help me :cry: ill give you free banners and stuff, and a training when i get my sponcer :(<br><br>*even if you wont help :cry: please, leave a bump or something, so i know who has been here*
Coldplay4.jpg

Please PM me if I win anything.
- Reached 9x4 Tibetan Terriers & 9x4 Kashmiri Sheepdogs.
Want help with graphics making? Just PM me!
6/40

Comments

• <span style="font-size:92">Me?! :o Why thankie. PM me. ;P</span>
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • Still asking :)
    Coldplay4.jpg

6/40
  • Brushes are a huge help. I don't know where you could download them as I make all my own or use the ones photoshop offers. <br><br>A lot of stuff it's hard to teach by telling. It's more of a learn by watching, which we can't really do. xD<br><br>Playing around with text, colors, brushes and filters just for the fun of it with no goal to make something for someone helps. When I first got photoshop I had PSPX and it was really different. It took some time for me to get used to photoshop and only use that. Now I love it. :D<br><br>Hope that helps a little?
    Please PM if I win.
    2009_04_27Banner1Heartbeat1.png
    Boz's Art Dump
  • thanks Boz :) any other tips? :D like how to cut out...? lol
    Coldplay4.jpg

6/40
  • you have to use the eraser tool and just cut out. xD<br>It can be a pain.<br>you can also use the magic wand to cut out the background but if you have a busy background it doesn't really work. If it's like a pure white, black or any solid color background it works much better.
    Please PM if I win.
    2009_04_27Banner1Heartbeat1.png
    Boz's Art Dump
  • A Hjack(Sp?) I like your new banner Boz
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • <span style="font-size:75">PM me. I don't use any brushes in my banners, however. But my style uses many techniques and I'm quite willing to help.</span>
    2mhssbd.png
  • Ohhh... Now I understand what you wanted. lol<br>- PM me again and I'll help you out. :wink:
  • Brushes are a huge help.<br>deviantart.com has a great selection you can download
    wsam.gifloko.gif
    WSAM.png
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="font-weight:bold">Thanks! Just practice with new fonts and brushes. =]</span></span>
    cr7179.png
  • I can help : ) PM me, I use very few brushes nowadays, if any. Also, to cut out, use the pen and ink tool : )
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

(email/msn is now posted, so add me, but make sure to let me know who you are :] )