Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Songs You Listen To Well Training

edited November 2008 in General Discussion
My List (full of lame songs) some are really bad ok but the are upbeat and easy to train to:<br>It's Over-Jesse McCartney<br>Psycho (swear) - Lesley Roy<br>Whispers In The Dark - Skillet<br>About You Know - Miranda Cosgrove<br>Headphones On - Miranda Cosgrove<br>Bang A Drum - Selena Gomez<br>Hurry Up And Save Me - Tiffany something
ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif

Comments

• Wheaton wrote:
    <br>Hurry Up And Save Me - Tiffany something
    <br><br><br><br>Ooooo i know its me lol.<br><br><br><br>I listen to a song thats realy good to me so Hot and Cold by somthing Perry.( blond moment
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • <span style="font-size:75">Dear Mr President - Pink<br><br>Very sad, but I just... <span style="font-style:italic">love</span> it... -cries- :cry: </span>
  • Everything on purevolume.com/nevertheless, purevolume.com/thewedding, purevolume.com/thousandfootkrutch, and my windows media player (12 stones, the almost, blindside, athlete, braille brizzy, the classic crime, copeland, coldplay, underoath, the myriad.....)
    "war cry" presas canarios, aryan molossus, and cao.
  • So What-Pink<br>Viva La Vida-Cold Play<br>The Mesopotamians-They Might Be Giants<br>Dear Maria, Count Me In-All Time Low<br>All Kinds-Dan Wilson<br>Silent all these years-Tori Amos<br>Hot n Cold-Kate Perry<br>Paper Planes-MIA<br>When I Grow Up-Pussy Cat Dolls<br><br><br>It's pretty varied I guess. I actually have a training playlist that has a lot more than this, but these are my favorites.<br><br>-Rosy
  • <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75">Grow Up - Simple Plan<br>Six Feet Under the Stars - All Time Low<br>Dear Maria, Count Me In - All Time Low<br>Shake It - Metro Station<br>Wish We Were Older - Metro Station<br>Over You - Chris Daughtry<br>That Girl - McFly<br>Friend In Me - McFly<br>Animal I Have Become - Three Days Grace<br>Scream - Avenged Sevenfold<br>The Remedy - Jason Mraz<br>I'm Yours - Jason Mraz<br>I Can Do Better - Avril Lavigne<br>Dear Mr. President - Pink<br>Conversations With My Thirteen-Year-Old Self - Pink<br>Crazy - Simple Plan<br>Love Story - Taylor Swift<br>Why Can't I? - Liz Phair<br>In The Middle - Jimmy Eat World<br>Hot N Cold - Katy Perry<br>I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry<br>Just Dance - Lady GaGa</span></span>
  • <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75">I'm Yours - Jason Mraz<br></span></span>
    <br>I love that song! <3 xD
  • Anything that can drown out the sound of my clicking the mouse... lol :lol:
  • I'll just post some songs, if anyone wants to expand their playlists anymore :)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">She Wouldn't Be Gone</span> - Blake Shelton<br><span style="font-weight:bold">18 Days</span> - Saving Abel<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Sweet & Wild</span> - Dierks Bentley<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Feel That Fire</span> - Dierks Bentley<br><span style="font-weight:bold">I Put On</span> - Young Jeezy<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Bottoms Up</span> - Keke Palmer<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Good Bye Apathy</span> - One Republic (too many songs by them lol)<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Last Resort</span> - Papa Roach<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Crushcrushcrush</span> - Paramore<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Too Much</span> - Pepper<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Family Portrait</span>- Pink<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Just Like A Pill</span> - Pink<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Blurry </span> - Puddle of Mud<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Penelope </span>- Saosin<br><br>I have tons more songs, but a lot of my playlist is dance and remixes and other stuff nobody else would probably like :? So I'll leave it here!
    dwxq2x.png