Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dye Color Contest - 1mill prize (Winner posted)

Blah, I finally decided on just trying one of these. I dont like the colors I came up with, so I'll see if any of you have better ideas xD My dye ideas are just...terrible right now >.<<br><br>I only want this made for one of the characters.. so Ill just post a small description about him.<br><br><br>He is a vampire, so the color should have something to do with that. He's dark & mysterious. He has silver eyes & black hair (one strand hangs over his eye) He's very relaxed about everything even when things seem to be tense. He's also very quiet, and hides his emotions well. He is currently trying to 'save the world' to put it in a cheesy way xD So, he could be considered a hero, especially to the other vampire who admires him. He is seen as a leader.<br><br>Things to consider:<br><br>-Dark<br>-Mysterious<br>-Siver Eyes<br>-Dark Hair (Piece hangs in eye)<br>-Vampire<br>-Hidden emotions<br>-Relaxed/Protective<br>-Hero (in some ways)<br><br>Just be creative with the color, and make it sound pretty =D<br><br><br>Prize:<br><br>1 mill
All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png

Comments