Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's the most famous person on VP?

edited October 2008 in General Discussion
Just post who you think is the most famous person. I just am curious. And bored. So yea. NO VOTING FOR YOURSELF!<br><br><br>....and so the race begins.<br><br><span style="font-size:75">bahaha I'm such a dork</span>
peace.jpg
Be who you are and become who you wanna be.

Comments

• nef of course :D
    Dunkey Champions
  • possibly me XD As I seem to have been a member for a little over a year and have almost 10000 posts.<br><br>Nef, though, as she created the game :D
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • Well sunny, you don't really play vp do you? I thought you just mainly stuck to the forums. :/ She also said no voting for yourself. heh. <br><br><br>As for who is most famous, defanitely Nef I say. Lmao but that's the obvious choice. If you want who is most famous between normal players, I would have no idea.
    8x32tt.png
  • Wow epic failure xD<br><br><br>Nef :]
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • <span style="color:indigo"><span style="font-size:150">NEF</span></span><br><br>:D
  • Wow epic failure xD<br>
    <br><br>Clear something up for me? What is a failure now? I don't see it. :lol:
    8x32tt.png
  • tarnish wrote:
    Wow epic failure xD<br>
    <br><br>Clear something up for me? What is a failure now? I don't see it. :lol:
    <br><br>I didn't see the big, CAPS letters that said 'NO VOTING FOR YOURSELF' XDD
    Semper Fi.
  • Ah I see now. I thought that may be it but I wasn't sure.
    8x32tt.png
  • tarnish wrote:
    Ah I see now. I thought that may be it but I wasn't sure.
    <br><br>lol yeah.
    Semper Fi.
  • <span style="color:indigo"><span style="font-size:92">Pfft. I think we all know Nef is famous! xD But I think I will vote Nef..<br>and Wheaty..o.o</span></span>
  • It actually took me a long time to figure out who nef was. o-o;<br><br><br>buuut<br>other than that<br>I'd say Zoe.
    194033516766875591.gif
  • >.><br><br>Evy<br>WOLF<br>Kyt<br>Tasha<br>those are my famous four XD
  • Parker wrote:
    It actually took me a long time to figure out who nef was. o-o;<br><br><br>
    <br><br>lmao, me too xD<br><br>Id have to say pretty much any of the OPs really. I guess it depends on if you're playing the game, chat, forums, or all three whose most known. I wouldn't know hardly anyone if you were just talking about the game. :)
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • me of course =]]<br><br>nah, amoung players, id say... Zoe, too
    paranoid.png
  • Nef is the obvious choice, but among players, I'd say Zoe too xD
    2dbtohy.png
  • :P at using famous to describe someone on vp!<br>it's rare that you see nef on the forums. <br>teddybears and asap are the main 2 players i remember seeing a lot, not so much anymore though.
    It's just life. You'll get over it.
  • <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred">Zoe & Jinxx :wink:</span></span></span>
    VT.gif
    mcyumc.png
    15dqiqp.png
  • Nef obviously.<br><br>The ops, also obviously.<br><br>But out of non-op players, Evy or a-sap xD
    2eldxsm.png
  • SandyPaws wrote:
    <span style="color:indigo"><span style="font-size:92">Pfft. I think we all know Nef is famous! xD But I think I will vote Nef..<br>and Wheaty..o.o</span></span>
    aww thanks sandy :D<br><br>Horse and Moony!
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • For me its Parker, She is amazing and help me when i got started
    35i0igg.jpg

28lfc5f.jpg

6jhfea.jpg