Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dye Color-Naming contest Prize is 2milly!

mmkay, so aside from being not selfish, and auctioning off a sponsor upgrade and a dye, I'm also buying myself a dye, and being very selfish : )<br><br><br>so, I need color suggestions.<br><br>the theme is <br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="color:indigo">the Victorian Era</span></span></span><br><br><br>(all previous entries will still be counted, dont worry!)<br><br><br>Anyway, the prize is <span style="font-weight:bold">two milly </span>: )<br><br><br>ENTRIES:<br><br>
The Carmen Opera
<br><br>
Meeko wrote:
Bloody corset w/ POTO mask on a skinny dog<br><br>Luxury Stranger in purple fishnets writing songs<br><br>Vampire massacre scene w/ poetry writter<br><br>Oct. synthesizer in london after the last dance
<br><br>
<br>October Baby w/ Purple eyes <br>Purple Heart w/ Poet's Desire <br>Sincere, Poetic Eyes w/ Purple Tint <br>A Poet's Dog. <br>Poetic Lyrics w/ Musical Eyes<br>Laced Tail w/ October-Strucken Color
WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

(email/msn is now posted, so add me, but make sure to let me know who you are :] )

Comments

• The Carmen Opera
    11/500 Million

I'm looking to trade my VHR money for VP money, PM me if you're interested in trading.
  • :arrow: :arrow:
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

(email/msn is now posted, so add me, but make sure to let me know who you are :] )
  • Bloody corset w/ POTO mask on a skinny dog
    2i9penq.jpg
  • :arrow: :wink: :arrow:
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

• Impulse (Ellen Hopkins) <br>Crank (Ellen Hopkins) <br>Burned (Ellen Hopkins) <br><br>Best three books ever written..<br><br>Ill come up with some for these later :wink:
    Ven.png
  • ^^ yus, the very best. ever. written :D<br><br> :wink: :arrow: :wink:
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

• argh I want entries. Prize is now 2 milly. ENTER PEOPLES. I don't want to have to use my imagination! xD
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

• Luxury Stranger in purple fishnets writing songs<br><br>Vampire massacre scene w/ poetry writter <br><br>Oct. synthesizer in london after the last dance
    2i9penq.jpg
  • <span style="font-weight:bold">October Baby w/ Purple eyes</span> -I really have no clue, just an idea... :P<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Purple Heart w/ Poet's Desire</span> -Referring to the urge poets have to write. The purple heart is totally random ;)<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Sincere, Poetic Eyes w/ Purple Tint</span> -I love this one; perhaps because, I, myself love to write poetry.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">A Poet's Dog.</span> -So simple, yet it touches every inch of my heart with streaks of lightning... ?<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Poetic Lyrics w/ Musical Eyes</span> -No clue.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Laced Tail w/ October-Strucken Color</span> -I'm assuming october-strucken would be white or a faded orange.<br><br>Hope you like.<br>They're not all that good, but I know I'd really want to dye my dog something like "A Poet's dog"... :) I'm a sucker when it comes to sweet, poems and such... :oops:
  • Meeko wrote:
    Luxury Stranger in purple fishnets writing songs<br>
    <br><br><br>Simon from Luxury Stranger would be dead sexy in purple fishnets ^^ so would Sean Brennan from LAM though.... come to think of it, he's worn purple fishnets xP
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

• October Fest<br>Purple fishnets w/black laced corset
    ctsimple.gif
  • humm.. well, this perhaps isn't working, how about one theme to stem ideas?<br><br>colours pertaining to...<br><br><span style="font-size:125"><br><span style="color:indigo"><span style="font-weight:bold"><br>the Victorian era.</span></span></span>
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

• :wink: :arrow: :wink:
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png