Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You Know You're Addicted to VP When....

edited December 2008 in Games
I'm not sure that this is the place for this since it's not really a game but I didn't think it belonged in General either lol. So we'll make it a game...The rule is you can only post after someone else has added something new. I'll start.<br><br><br>You threaten to slap a friend or family member with a large trout. (Heh this is if you are addicted to both VP and Chat :D.)
taras.jpgninatails.gif
Tara.png

Comments

• You know your addicted when youd rather stay on the VP then answer the door or phone XD
  • You know you're addicted to VP when you tell your mom you dont want to come eat until you finish training :lol:
    Ven.png
  • <span style="font-size:75">You know you're addicted to VP when you start thinking about posting fliers about training dogs for 250k each.<br><br>You know you're addicted to VP when you start saying, "I need a new layout...." out loud. LMAO!!!</span>
  • You know you're addicted when all your real life friends know all the names of your friends online
    12.png
    Thanks for the lovely banner, Nickel :)
  • You know you're addicted to VP when you put off having a shower until seconds before you go to bed, just so you can stay on as long as physically possible.
    rkymfk.jpg
  • <span style="font-size:75">You know you're addicted to VP when all you and your best friend talk about is how many dogs you have to train or how many layouts you need to make. >.<</span>
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • You know your addicted to vp when people are talking about being bored and you tell them to go groom! :lol:
    Ven.png
  • You know you're addicted to VP when you start calling yourself by your VP name.
    taras.jpgninatails.gif
    Tara.png
  • You know you're addicted to VP when you become nocternal during the summeh... O.o Personal experience... :twisted:
  • You know you're addicted to VP when you go to your parent(s) everyday and talk about what happened that day. xD<br><span style="font-size:59"><br>I do it. lol</span>
    tobypuppy.png
  • You know you're addicted to VP when you start saying "I'm off to bed, I need to take a turn" Lol. xD
    ((: ... anqel'
  • You know you are addicted to VP when you sit in class and think of dye colors instead of take notes
    minelr8.png
    2s19o45.gif
    I'll miss you Sernie<3
  • You know you're addicted when you tell your friend you can't sleepover cause you have too much training to do. XD
    12.png
  • You know you're addicted when you tell your friend you can't sleepover cause you have too much training to do. XD
    <br><span style="font-size:92">I like that one, and scarily, I've done that before. o_O xD<br><br>You know you're addicted to VP when you have to be somewhere, but if anything (rather than myspace, facebook, etc xD), you HAVE to check your kennel before you leave.</span>
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • You know you're addicted to VP when... You say outloud "I wonder what I should post next on <insert RP name here> or I wonder whats going on, on chat...
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • You know when you're addicted to Vp when you sign your papers with your VP name.<br><br>Or, when you call yourself by your VP name in third person in RL.<br><br><br>Personal experiences..
    or1mxd.jpg
    I had my first Grapple! 1/2/09
  • You know you're addicted to VP when you start talking about one of your dogs, and your friends think you're talking about your real life dog.
    11/500 Million

I'm looking to trade my VHR money for VP money, PM me if you're interested in trading.
  • When you want to say home from school and play sick and play vp
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • <span style="color:indigo"><span style="font-size:75">You know you're addicted to VP when you start to put your VP name on your homework instead of your real name..<br><br>You know you're addicted to VP when you start to name things after your VP friends..<br><br>Personal experiences. xD<br></span></span>
  • You know you're addicted when... you go by your dogs name on here and call them your VP nickname that you got from your online friends. [LMAO Nolly]
    We is the snad ones. Sandy and Liz and Horse. Fear us. Meow.
    snaddest.png
    Wheaty is also one of the snaddest people ever.
    And so is ViVi :3
    But not Middy. x3
  • You know you're addicted when.. you start naming RL dogs after your dogs on VP.
  • You know you're addicted when... you go by your dogs name on here and call them your VP nickname that you got from your online friends. [LMAO Nolly]
    <br><br>*gigglesnort*<br>I call Molly Nolly sometimes! TRUE! XD
  • You know you're addicted when...<br>the word snad starts to become part of your daily vobaculary.<br>Isn't that just so snad, Snad Purple Dinosaur?<br>LOL. :twisted:
  • You know you're addicted when...<br>the word snad starts to become part of your daily vobaculary.<br>Isn't that just so snad, Snad Purple Dinosaur?<br>LOL. :twisted:
    <br><br><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:#ff00d2">OMFG.<br>I even have my RL friends saying that. <br>I'm on here too often.. >.><br></span></span>
    12.png
  • You watch someone walk their dog, and think that it looks like a 8x4 and barely restrain yourself from asking if they want aggro too. :D <br><br>-Rosy
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">You know you're addicted to VP when....</span></span><br><br>You talk in RL with typos you've made on chat xD<br><br>You plan vacations with your VP friends to meet in 9 years<br><br>You refuse to answer the phone because you're busy training or chatting<br><br>[Relating to the above one] Say you have to go somewhere to your friends on the phone, when really all you're doing is going back to training<br><br>Say things like "ilu!" and "omg!" to your friends instead of "I love you" or "oh my god!"</span>
  • You know your addicted when you spell something wrong and spend five minutes looking for the backspace button on your pencil, and when the girl sitting next to you asks what you're doing you reply with 'I made a typo Duh.' <Personal experience xD
    slipknot-1.png
  • <span style="font-size:75">You know you're addicted to VP when...<br><br>You think there should be a refresh button in RL<br><br>You do something stupid or funny or something happens, you automatically are thinking "This is going on the Vent/General Discussion/ etc board."</span>
  • You know you're addicted to VP when someone in real life says they breed dogs and you ask them how many stars they've gotten to
    2dbtohy.png
  • you know your addicted to VP when you leave your homework till the last minute just because youve taken on too much training
    Dunkey Champions