Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why hello there everyone!

edited October 2008 in General Discussion
I am a new person.<br>I will take any tips you have.<br>And what is with the word Snad?<br>I would love to make some friends on here.<br>So chat with me, I will reply.
peace.jpg
Be who you are and become who you wanna be.

Comments

• Hi there! Im Cybe. ChildOfBodom on chat.<br>Snad means awesome/cool<br>Welcome!
    slipknot-1.png
  • Oh...well I like it. XD<br>Thanks.
    peace.jpg
  • Hey, Doggeh ish meh :D <br>welcome
    dogcot2.png
    22/100 mill so far
    I <3 Family Force 5!! on the hunt for another sponcer
  • HAI!<br>Im Kaytee, or Sunny, or Sunneh, and I just recently found out I wasn't a brunette, but a dark auburn headed person.<br>That explains the temper o.o;<br><br>WELCOME TO VP!<br>Nezzie to meet you :]
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • Doggeh, I really like the banner.<br>It's a BAM banner. :)<br>Thanks.
    peace.jpg
  • Wow. <br>I have dark brown hair.<br>It used to be a light brown, but I dyed it.<br>Isn't that nice...
    peace.jpg
  • EmmiBear wrote:
    Wow. <br>I have dark brown hair.<br>It used to be a light brown, but I dyed it.<br>Isn't that nice...
    <br><br>Lmfao
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • Welcome to VP. I created snad. ^^ I am Sandy. :] Horse and Liz also were a part of creating snad. :]
  • Hey -waves-<br>I'm Geneve or as some call me Gen.<br>Being new is easy.as I am a ltittle new.<br>I've gotten myself into some trouble already.
    jp9afq.jpg
  • You are the great and powerful snad creator.<br>I bow at your feet.
    peace.jpg
  • Welcome, Fresh Prince of Bel-air xD.<br><br>Hope you enjoy your stay =D.
  • <span style="font-size:75">Welcome to VP!<br>Watch out for Alliieennss, she bites. Not hard though. =D<br>VP is a very nice community, and I'm sure anyone you ask will be willing to answer.<br>Feel free to ask anything about the website, and I hope you enjoy playing here.</span>
    2mhssbd.png
  • yo<br>Im Bruiser, but call me Bias or Oprah(dont ask XD)<br>Welcome to VP =D
  • bruiser147 wrote:
    yo<br>Im Bruiser, but call me Bias or Oprah(dont ask XD)<br>Welcome to VP =D
    <br><br>Please dont ask >.><br>Lmfao<br>Feel free to call me EmoGirl (Dont ask, either)
    Semper Fi.
  • emogirl? since when ish that your name?
    dogcot2.png
    22/100 mill so far
  • Heyaa, welcome to vp. I'm Dusty. Also *cough* known as, uh TheSaneOne. Yep. Sane. That's me. *holds brick over Horsie's head* :D<br><br>You can message me with any questions or anything. Hope you have fun =3
  • sane yeah riight :roll:
    dogcot2.png
    22/100 mill so far
  • Dogcot wrote:
    sane yeah riight :roll:
    <br><br>:O<br>*shoots you*<br>What she doesn't know won't hurt her, Doggeh!
  • *dodges bullet*
    dogcot2.png
    22/100 mill so far
  • Um Dusty.. bricks over my head are not good. o.o<br>Sane?! PSH. :|<br><br>Well then.. >.><br><br>Hello! :D<br>I'm Horse. :3<br>No, the Hose in my name was not a typo... I'm just SNAD like that ^^<br><br>You've met the creator :3 All hale her. xD This snad thing has spread more than we thought it would. xD People even use it in real life now. :3<br><br>But anyways..<br>Welcome to VP! :D<br>Glad to have another member join our awesome community. :]<br>If you have any questions, feel free to ask me ^^<br>If you'd like, I'll help you start off on VP ^^ Just some playcash and a decent show dog.<br><br>Oh and.. >.> Never listen to Dusty. :P<br><br>Oh oops! Just realised I was on the shared forum account. xD We use this when we have events that we all need to have access to editting. xD<br>We, meaning, Me, Liz, Sandy, and some other friends of ours. xD<br>I'll post from MY actual forum account. o.o
    We is the snad ones. Sandy and Liz and Horse. Fear us. Meow.
    snaddest.png
    Wheaty is also one of the snaddest people ever.
    And so is ViVi :3
    But not Middy. x3
  • >.><br>Hello! xD<br><br>I'm the one who posted from the Sand Purple DInosaur account. ;p
    12.png
    Thanks for the lovely banner, Nickel :)
  • Hello. =3 I'm a bit late in the greeting but...<br><br>Late is still 'in' right? *blinks*<br><br>Anywho. M'name's... Well. There are a lot of things I go by. xD<br><br>On the forum: Kaz, Kazzy, Kazuko, Ryft, Ryfteh, Kyt, Kytaro, Kytty, Jarr, Jarrett<br>In game: Cutaiar, Cikalo, Kytaro, Jarrett the Ferret<br>In chat: Magikarp (and its various adjectives), Mag, Kyt, Kaz, Kazzy, Kytty, Jarr, Jarrett, Jarjar, Cowels (only Maddeh can call me that xD)...<br><br>Yep. Or just Kyo. No one on here calls me that, but everyone in real life does. =D<br><br>It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm sure. <3 I'm a long time VP player (loooong time. xD Like... VP Beta long time.) so if you have any questions, feel free to ask.<br><br>And remember: <a href="http://www.virtualpups.com/help.php"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">Help Files Are For Help =D</a>
    2eldxsm.png
  • <span style="font-size:92">Hey ;D<br>Welcome to VP.<br><br>This is Blueyy, PsychoFlooder, BlooBear, Blue, Bly, Buley, and yeah.<br>A lot of other nicknames. <br><br>OH!<br>And Varnish.<br><br>Watch out for me.<br>I am crazy. >D<br>But then again, we all are. :3</span>
    bluehh.
  • Dogcot wrote:
    emogirl? since when ish that your name?
    <br><br>LMFAO<br>REALLY long story. Majority isn't VP apropriate.<br><br>Lets just say its a cruel school nickname ;)
    Semper Fi.
  • **Rubs hands together** Fresh meat.<br><br>LOL<br><br>Hike, I'm mashivak, or mash, or mashey. Whatever you prefere.<br>It's true, we're all a little insane. (Eveanescence fans.....twas intended.)<br><br>Erm, don't actually play VP so ask other players about the game, I mainly RP on here.<br><br>Welcome to the VP community, I always say, You don't have to be strange to join BUT IT DOES HELP.!!
    rkymfk.jpg
  • Wow. You guys are crazy.<br>Good. I'll fit in....<br>I just got a puppy. :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    peace.jpg
  • <span style="font-size:75">Crazy is simply an understatement. =]<br><br>Congrats on the puppy! You must share pictures. <3</span>
    2mhssbd.png
  • mashivak wrote:
    **Rubs hands together** Fresh meat.<br><br>LOL<br><br>Hike, I'm mashivak, or mash, or mashey. Whatever you prefere.<br>It's true, we're all a little insane. (Eveanescence fans.....twas intended.)<br><br>Erm, don't actually play VP so ask other players about the game, I mainly RP on here.<br><br>Welcome to the VP community, I always say, You don't have to be strange to join BUT IT DOES HELP.!!
    <br><br>Or Mashi :] <br>Evanescence fans rawk. Yes, we're all a little crazy.<br><br>Has Emmi read the Twilight books yet?
    Semper Fi.
  • Every single person I know on here is strange. ;P<br><br>So don't be afraid to be strange, because you'll fit right in. xD
  • Emmi has read Twilight series.<br>And I am an Edward girl.<br>Sorry to all the dog lovers.<br>LOL.
    peace.jpg