Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Book help!

Im writing a book. Because Im REALLY bored >.><br>So. I need a title. I've already got the plot line, charys, and a chapter or so written xD<br><br>Here is the plot:<br>Seventeen year old Elise McNight loves Daryn Leets, the most popular jock in school. Only issue is, is that she is conpeting with blue-eyed, blonde haired Salem Feeje (Freeshe), a chearleader at Shines High in the cold state of Montana.<br>When Daryn comes down with a never-ending illness, Sharyn McNight thinks it is an STD... Until Elise comes down with it too.
"I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
Semper Fi.

Comments

• Love and Sickness<br><br>A wrong kind of Perfect
    dogcot2.png
    22/100 mill so far
    I <3 Family Force 5!! on the hunt for another sponcer
  • The Sickness Shines
    2dglycl.png
    This is Starry :]
    I lost my info to other account so.
    Whoop Whoop!
  • Dogcot wrote:
    Love and Sickness<br><br>A wrong kind of Perfect
    <br><br>I like those too, keep'em coming!
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • High School Health :P
    dogcot2.png
    22/100 mill so far
  • Sikara wrote:
    The Sickness Shines
    <br>Like it Starry, and nice one, Doggeh!<br><br>This is the prolouge:<br><br>From the Diary of Elise McNight:<br><br>This is my diary, as you can see. Well, I would like to know WHY you're reading it. Well? Do you have an answer? Frankie, if this is you... I'll kick your you-know-what to Timbuck Too! RoxyBaybe, if this is you, well, then you know not to repeat it!<br>Well, this is my life. Yeah, I've screwed up on it. Now, I'm looking for the little button that says 'Bkspce' and has a little arrow that goes backwards...
    Semper Fi.
  • Forbidden Love?<br>Lovesick?
  • sylverwynd wrote:
    Forbidden Love?<br>Lovesick?
    <br><br>Those are pretty good also :P
    Semper Fi.
  • Screwed Love
    dogcot2.png
    22/100 mill so far
  • Dogcot wrote:
    Screwed Love
    <br>LMFAO<br>I love that one :D
    Semper Fi.
  • love stuck<br>love struck
    dogcot2.png
    22/100 mill so far
  • Dogcot wrote:
    love stuck<br>love struck
    <br><br>I'll have to type out chapter one :D<br>Let me give you a bit of the background info:<br><br>Elise and Roxanne belong in the emo/gothic click. Just to let you know ;3
    Semper Fi.
  • Gothy Goths Goth (Yes, that one is just amazing.)<br>Dark Passion?<br>Contagious Love?<br>One Hundred Percent Affection ?
  • sylverwynd wrote:
    <span style="font-weight:bold">Gothy Goths Goth </span>(Yes, that one is just amazing.)<br>Dark Passion?<br>Contagious Love?<br>One Hundred Percent Affection ?
    <br><br>Wow. That was.. creative xDDD<br><br>I like Dark Passion..
    Semper Fi.
  • Taking from Sylver's idea.. xD<br><br>Why don't you just call it "Contagious"?
    2eldxsm.png
  • Kazuko wrote:
    Taking from Sylver's idea.. xD<br><br>Why don't you just call it "Contagious"?
    <br><br>I do like that one :D
    Semper Fi.
  • So, is this written in the form of someone's diary?<br><br>Is it a story showing diary entries?<br><br>Or.. o.o
    12.png
    Thanks for the lovely banner, Nickel :)
  • So, is this written in the form of someone's diary?<br><br>Is it a story showing diary entries?<br><br>Or.. o.o
    <br><br>Written like a diary. Like, the I Am America books :3
    Semper Fi.
  • Well. I haven't read that series, but I have read books like it. <br>Love em. :D<br><br>I'll try and think of some. :D<br>First chapter will definately help.
    12.png
    Thanks for the lovely banner, Nickel :)
  • Well. I haven't read that series, but I have read books like it. <br>Love em. :D<br><br>I'll try and think of some. :D<br>First chapter will definately help.
    <br><br>Typing that atm :D
    Semper Fi.
  • First Chapter:<br><br>Another day, another eight hours of watching Salem Freeje flirt with Daryn Leets. As I trudged home with my eighty ton black-and-white-checkered backpack, I recounted the day, running a hand through my short-cropped black hair, sighing overdramaticly...<br><br> "Ellie" moaned Roxanne, sitting at our lunch table in the farthest, darkest corner of the cafeteria. "Roxy" I moaned back, my high-pitched alto not comparing to her graceful soprano, the graceful soprano that gained her a spot in the Church quier. "Ellie, we have a pop quiz in math today!" she moaned again, the agonizing tone in it was almost hilarious. "Roxy" I said, quietly, "I'm sure you did fine. It's me who needs to worry. If I don't pass this one, my parents will cut off my guitar lessons." the look in Roxanne's steel-grey eyes softened. "Ellie, if they do, I'll pay for them!" My heart went out to this girl. "Roxanne Reggie!" a faux sterness entered my voice, "You will do no such thing!" she sighed, her pale skin reddining slightly at the dissaproval. "Don't take it so ha-" I stopped mid sentance as Daryn Leets walked past our table, the regular crowd of cheerleaders following him. Salem looked at me and Roxanne, and rolled her eyes. Turning to a cheer friend, I heard her whisper "I think Elise McNight <span style="font-style:italic">still</span> has a crush on Daryn" she sighed when she said his name, pressing her hand up against her bosom like someone from 'Gone with the Wind'. Roxanne rolled her eyes, but said nothing apon seeing my eyes fixtated on Daryn's butt. "You're <span style="font-style:italic">such</span> a prep, Elise McNight!" she turned away from me, talking to the other people at our table. "Fine, Roxanne" I sighed, turning to my math binder, hoping to do my math homework for Mr Shayne's class...<br>1) -6+2=-39<br><br>Argh! Damn two-steps! I know we went over this in middle school, but the Units (Parents) decided to move right before we went into the equasions. My grade was an A, so I was placed right in 9th grade.<br>So.<br>Lets solve this!<br>-6x+2=-39<br>-6x=-41<br>x=6.83<br>Wow.<br>Lets check that!<br>-6(6.83)+2=-39<br>Very close! Its equal! Woo!<br>Te bell just rang. I sighed, and pulled myself up. As I walked to the garbage cans with Roxanne, I ran into Daryn.<br>Roxanne had to push me away- I was (once again) captivated by his mocha eyes and perfect facial fetures. But, I'm pretty sure I saw this as Roxy dragged me away: He <span style="text-decoration:underline">winked</span> at me! If I were a prep, I'd have been all 'OMG! OMG!' to Roxanne, and probably (my cue to shudder), Salem.<br>The rest of the day was uneventful, so I'm going to play my guitar.
    Semper Fi.
  • Very very creative on my part, I know.<br>Hmmm...<br>What about:<br>1+1=3?<br>Burning Passion?<br>A Love to Hate?
  • sylverwynd wrote:
    Very very creative on my part, I know.<br>Hmmm...<br>What about:<br>1+1=3?<br>Burning Passion?<br>A Love to Hate?
    <br>I see your mathskills at work xD<br>Lmfao<br>I like those, too :P
    Semper Fi.
  • I wasn't thrilled with the first chapter. xD<br><br>-Spell check is your friend. Choir and equations, for example.<br><br>-Also, try to remember how paragraphs work, silly-face.<br>"Insert string of text here," person one stated, sighing softly.<br>"And another sentence here," bemoaned person two, covering their eyes with their hands.<br>Etc etc. Each time a different person speaks, a new paragraph begins, so I've been nagged.<br><br>-When the person says "the Units" you shouldn't define what it is. Do you think that, if a person was recounting this to themselves, they'd have to remind themselves what they are? =p<br><br>-Also, in most stories, only italics are used, unless naming a book or something of the like. And chat-acronyms... <br><br>-Nooooo. No. Nein. Iie. Non. NO. xD Do not belong in a story.
    2eldxsm.png
  • Kazuko wrote:
    I wasn't thrilled with the first chapter. xD<br><br>-Spell check is your friend. Choir and equations, for example.<br><br>-Also, try to remember how paragraphs work, silly-face.<br>"Insert string of text here," person one stated, sighing softly.<br>"And another sentence here," bemoaned person two, covering their eyes with their hands.<br>Etc etc. Each time a different person speaks, a new paragraph begins, so I've been nagged.<br><br>-When the person says "the Units" you shouldn't define what it is. Do you think that, if a person was recounting this to themselves, they'd have to remind themselves what they are? =p<br><br>-Also, in most stories, only italics are used, unless naming a book or something of the like. And chat-acronyms... <br><br>-Nooooo. No. Nein. Iie. Non. NO. xD Do not belong in a story.
    <br><br>Remember, Jarr, this is a rough draft xD. Also, I know, I was being bugged on IM and MIRC, and the phone, and yeah..<br>I've still got a while to go :D <br>My computer dont have spell check, and I was kinda... in chemestry mode o.o;
    Semper Fi.