Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Silly Little Noob :D

2»

Comments

• Thanks for welcoming me everyone :) You guys ROCK :P
  • <span style="color:darkred"><span style="font-size:75">:O<br>O:<br>DID YOU HEAR THAT?! WE ROCK!! XDD<br><br>ahaha. I'm Sandy. The snaddest person on vp. Along with Horse and Lixxu. ;] I think Horse may have posted on here. But... Welcome to the craziest game on earth. :D We is uhm..crazy. ;P<br>I have been known as Sandy, Snad, Snady, Molly, and..eh, I dunno, other names. You can call me any of those if you want. ;P </span></span>
  • SandyPaws wrote:
    <span style="color:darkred"><span style="font-size:75">:O<br>O:<br>DID YOU HEAR THAT?! WE ROCK!! XDD<br><br>ahaha. I'm Sandy. The snaddest person on vp. Along with Horse and Lixxu. ;] I think Horse may have posted on here. But... Welcome to the craziest game on earth. :D We is uhm..crazy. ;P<br>I have been known as Sandy, Snad, Snady, Molly, and..eh, I dunno, other names. You can call me any of those if you want. ;P </span></span>
    <br><br>And NOLLY. But I am only allowed to call her that. :3 Along with Sandles!
    12.png
    Thanks for the lovely banner, Nickel :)
  • Welcomes to VP! ;D<br><br>You can call me Dusty and, hm... I honestly don't know what else to say D:<br><br>*eats the Horse and spits out in lava river*
  • Welcome, welcome, welcome.<br><br>With your randomness, you'll fit in just like the finest puzzle piece.<br>If you have an attention disorder<br><br>*OMG, a speck of dust!* :o <br><br>Ahem, as I was saying, if you have somewhat of an attention disorder<br><br>*OMG, PINK SHOES* :o <br><br>Well, you get my point. If you have what I have, we'll all have some good times... :lol: <br><br>I am known as, well, lots of names. I've been here for a while. Here's the ones I can rememeber (I'll highlight the old ones that I don't want to be called anymore in cyan [aqua] blue):<br><span style="color:cyan">mk117</span> - First account, when I was new.<br><span style="color:cyan">My Life Is Dogs</span> -Warning, never call me this, please.. haha.<br><span style="color:cyan">Hamsterz Gal</span> - Older account, no longer called that..<br>Greeny - Okay, this is ok, I'm often still called this ;] This was my lasy player name... O_o<br>Ludicrous Lunatic - This is my full address!! Lol. This is what you look me up as on VP.<br>Ludie - this is my fave nickname, hence my current one!<br>Garfieldz - I'm only called this on the forums, I s'pose.<br><br><br>Well, since I know somewhat about you, I will tell you somewhat about me.<br>- Random<br>- Attention Disorder<br>- Friendly, nice, a *pushover<br>- *CHEAP, I sell dogs & services for low prices!!<br>- I love to write, don't be surprised if I have poems lined up on my layout ;]<br>- There's no such thing as immaturity--it's called unpredictability.<br>- I am *Ludie!! Do not call my Lunie!! Lol.<br>* = do not take advatage of this<br><br>That's meh! PM (personal message) me for more info, lol.
  • I'm Tuffy :mrgreen: <br><br>Not much to know about me, but I love making friends :P <br><br>Welcome, you'll love it here, then you will get addicted
    tuffalways_zpszw4dws9d.png<br>