Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Silly Little Noob :D

Hey all :) I'm new, yay me! This looks like a pretty awesome game, I can't wait to get started :D <br><br>Bit about moi;<br>-in real life I have a golden retreiver, 3 cats, 2 horses, and 2 miniature ponies <br>-I'm pretty random.. hence the name 'Electric Cabbage'<br>-my fave colour is yellow<br>-im artistically challenged (in a BIG way)<br>-I love writing poems, short stories, novels... you name it, I write it<br>-I also love reading (Twighlight series *dies*)<br>-meeting people makes me happy (note the invite to introduce your online selves :) )<br><br>I'm thinking of upgrading to sponser, is that a big plus on this game? Opinions would be much appreciated here! Also, what are 'gifties'? <br><br>Anyways, thanks for reading! *waves*

Comments

• TWILIGHER!<br>*tackles*<br>YES!<br>xD<br>Sorry, spazz moment.<br><br>I be sunny, or kaytee, or little person behind you *taps shoulder*<br><br>Welcome to VP :3
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • <span style="font-size:84">Hey Electric. Im Secret Dreams but everyone calls me Secret. Im a big fan of Twilight too *points to banner*. Being a Sponsor is a big plus, you can do a lot more than a novice can and you can earn a lot more money. Gifties are dogs that have been dyed. You purchase a goodie dye through paypal or money order and Nef the site owner changes the dogs color for you. They're are some wild ones out there. Thinks like: Purple body w/ bright orange stripes. Whatever you want.<br><br>Welcome to VP!<br><br>If you need anything, feel free to PM me.</span>
    SecretDreams.png
  • <span style="font-size:92">Welcome to VP! ;D <br><br>I'm Holly. Or Vi. Whatever you wanna call me. :3<br>Kaytee is a loser, ignore her. (Totally kidding, I love her <3)<br>Yay for the artistically challenged!</span>
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • Welcome to VP =D<br><br>A sponsor is a huge advantage, it's a lot easier to earn money with one anyway :D
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • SeaOats wrote:
    <span style="font-size:92">Welcome to VP! ;D <br><br>I'm Holly. Or Vi. Whatever you wanna call me. :3<br>Kaytee is a loser, ignore her. (Totally kidding, I love her <3)<br>Yay for the artistically challenged!</span>
    <br><br>Oh<br>Em<br>Gee<br>Thanks for the compliment xD<br><br>Ily2, holleh!
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • Yo<br>Im Bruiser<br>Sunny is insane but I <3 her anyway(jking Sunners)
  • Haha. Yay for new people!<br><br>I'm Horse ;3 Well, that's what I go by on chat, so most people call me that ^^<br><br>You could probably figure out I'm a pretty random person too, hence, my name. xD<br>Twilight is luff <3 But I'm not really into all that fangirl stuff. =P<br><br>Being a sponsor is definately a plus, much mich easier to make money. But, while your a novice, just drop me a PM and I'll hook you up with a show dog that should make you some money in the mean time :D<br>If you do become a sponsor, there is an excellent guide in the 'Tips and Tricks' section, made by tarnish ^^<br><br>If you have any questions, feel free to ask :3 Either post here to via PM. <br>I'm sure if you post any on this thread you'll get lots of helpful answers, seeing as the people on here are so great :D<br><br>Welcome to VP! I hope you enjoy this fantastic game as much as I do <3
    12.png
    Thanks for the lovely banner, Nickel :)
  • bruiser147 wrote:
    Yo<br>Im Bruiser<br>Sunny is insane but I <3 her anyway(jking Sunners)
    <br><br>Iz insane in the brain :3<br>ILY2 xD
    Semper Fi.
  • bruiser147 wrote:
    <br><br>Insane is fun!<br><br>I think a good handful of us VPians have been there a looong time. xP
    12.png
    Thanks for the lovely banner, Nickel :)
  • bruiser147 wrote:
    <br><br>Insane is fun!<br><br>I think a good handful of us VPians have been there a looong time. xP
    <br>Yes<br>xD<br>Im the more insane :P
    Semper Fi.
  • Thanks everyone! <br>Secret- I <3 your banner! did you make it?
  • Welcome to VP! I ish Star, you can call me star. I am random also. And Twilight=Life. <br>Sponsors are a big advantage as everyone has said.<br>I was a sponsor once upon a time.<br>But I quit the game.<br>And now i'm back.<br>Yay for being back.<br>If you ever need someone to talk to just PM me. <br>I love meeting new people.<br>Unless you call Renesmee 'Nessie'.<br>Then you may never speak to me.<br>Just kidding.<br>Maybe.<br><br><br>But, seriously.<br>She's a human/vampire.<br>Not the Loch ness monster.<br>I shall shut up now.<br>Tootles.
    voldemorttwilight.jpg
    Please call me Star! Theres too many midnights on VP!
  • Lol, I totally agree. I do love the (full) name Renesmee though, it's so original. Nessie just slaughters it :P
  • I love the name to! lol. Everyone looks at me weird when I say that though.<br><br>Although at first I was like, ewwww. Then it grew on me.
    voldemorttwilight.jpg
  • Same! I totally didn't get it, but then when it was explained, I fell in love <3
  • yepperz! I shall name my next child Renesmee. lol.
    voldemorttwilight.jpg
  • hehe, yes. first born be it male or female
  • lol. Actually for me it would be 5th born.
    voldemorttwilight.jpg
  • Welcome to Vp!<br>I am Lovey, if you need anything, you can always PM me here on the forums, or at Three Fates of Misery’s Child on VP. Even if you don’t have a question, I’m open to random chatting<br>Be warned: you will soon be sucked into the craziness of VP, if you haven’t already (which, judging be the posts I will assume you have)<br>If you haven’t yet, try to join us on chat, it goes by really fast sometimes, and other times its dead. :D
    2z5m15h.jpg
  • lol. Actually for me it would be 5th born.
    <br>4 kids? lucky you :D It will be first for me. I'm leaning towards Nora though (Yes, old fashioned I know), not Renesmee
  • lol. Not really lucky. 2 5 year olds, a 3 year old and a almost 2 year old are quite a handful. Especially since i'm barely an adult.<br><br>Nora is a nice name. The names of mine are Raven, Rayne, Lotus, and Malikai
    voldemorttwilight.jpg
  • Thanks everyone! <br>Secret- I <3 your banner! did you make it?
    <br><span style="font-size:84">Thanks. <br><br>Nope, I got it off of the Twilight Lexicon. But Vesperarium made it for them. They do all the Lexicon graphics.</span>
    SecretDreams.png
  • lol. Not really lucky. 2 5 year olds, a 3 year old and a almost 2 year old are quite a handful. Especially since i'm barely an adult. <br>
    <br><br>5 is a nice age. 2 is a handleful though. Do you have twins? I love their names! So unusual
  • yepp. identical twins.
    voldemorttwilight.jpg
  • aww, cute! Boys or girls?
  • girls. the almost 2 year old is the only boy.
    voldemorttwilight.jpg
  • Hey :]<br><br>I'm Starry or as Sunneh or Vi would say...<br>Little evil sticky note :3<br><br>Well.Welcome to our living,funky,mysterious world! VP..
    2dglycl.png
    This is Starry :]
    I lost my info to other account so.
    Whoop Whoop!
  • yo<br>Im Bruiser,but I have many other nicknames.Like....Tobias,Bias,DeadlyPoison,Poison,Sunset Farms,and many others XD All depends on what site your on.<br>I've been on VP for about 2 years and am the resident Music Lover along with Vi XD<br>I am prone to fits of bursitng into song in chat XD
  • SSPP forgot the nickname I gave her XD<br><br>DORK<br>and SPORKY
    Semper Fi.
  • Wow, you have a lot of responses..<br><br>Welp, about me then, I guess<br>My name is Grapple, Grapplemelonberry, Grap, Grape, GrappGrapp<br>And I think that's about all my nicknames :) . I have a friend on here by the name of Frapple, she dosen't really talk in GD.. mostly a role-player. I'm sure you'll meet her<br><br>Anyhow, I'm sure you'll love our little VP community. :)
    or1mxd.jpg
    I had my first Grapple! 1/2/09