Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Broke

Okay so... The Oh I Wish post was a very smart idea by kimyo.<br>It inspired me to start a similar post..<br><br>It's called "Surprise?"<br><br>Instead of wishing something you'd say Surprise?<br>then the next person would surprise you with... trainings, banner, layout, money, breeding's, dogs, sponser account, ect.<br>BUT you can not have the person who said "Surprise?" give something to you. YOU HAVE to give something to that person.<br>Also the person who says surprise can not pay for it either. It has to be free like a gift.<br><br>So this is sorta like a gift post. Instead of wishing for something you can totally just magically get something as a surprise.<br>I'm not trying to over power kimyo with her Oh I wish.. Because i love that one. haha Smile<br><br>So shall we start?<br><br>Person one: Surprise?<br>Person two: You got 2 skill+stat max w/o aggro trainings!<br>Surprise?<br>Person three: You got 200,000 (:<br>Surprise?<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Surprise? </span></span>
37220.png

Comments