Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Friends?

edited December 2004 in Game Suggestions
I was just thinking that wow some one and i are trying for the same thing and were getting along great, and when we want to breed to each others dogs we have to wait for them to come online to get the lesser price or free stud, well why don't we have something were we can have a friend be able to access your studs for a smaller price, that your aprove and visa verse, and no one else can get to that stud for that price, like private trea. just a thought, it fustrating some days.

Comments

• but you'd have to be able to accept your friends. Otherwise, people would join, breed to an expensive stud, and not be your friend anymore. As long as we could choose if they could be are friends or not i'm fine! Sounds great!
    paintybanner.gif
    Thank you Lothe (sorry if i spelled that wrong) for the wonderful banner :mrgreen:
  • this would be neat :)
    loserv3.png
    Never Under Estimate the Powers of a Loser
    Breedin' The Best Vizslas on VP
  • In a contract, you can make it out to anyone you want or whatever price or how many turns, etc.<br><br>If this was used on studs it could be like this:<br><br>*HMK* Sunshine :lol: has an automatic lowered fee from $3,000 to $300 for JohnDoe for three seperate breedings.<br><br>Therefore, whenever JohnDoe presses *HMK* Sunshine as a stud to use, he won't be paying $3,000 but $300 without having to wait for his friend.<br><br><br>Or something like that.<br><br><br>Another way is to make a contract for one turn, with the stud breeding. Therefore when the friend's female comes into heat, your friend breeds for that one turn and then your dog is returned.