Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Addaword Makeaword

edited January 2009 in Games
Alright, so, this isn't a <span style="font-style:italic">very</span> complicated game.<br>All you have to do is add a word. That's why it's called "Addaword-".<br><br>It goes a little bit like this:<br>Joebob: Cool<br>Jimbob: CoolIce<br>Jojobob: CoolIceCubes<br><br>The word has to have something to do with the word that comes before it.<br><span style="font-style:italic">Therefore</span>, when Joebob said "cool", Jimbob said "ice" because ice is cold. After Jimbob had said "ice", Jojobob added "cubes". CoolIceCubes! Lol.<br><br>Understood? So, once we get to around like fifty words, it'll probably get harder, because you can't use the same word as someone else already had. <span style="font-style:italic">Therefore</span>, You have to copy and paste the word that the person above you has.<br><br>Example:<br>Jojobob: CoolIceCubes<br>Bobert: *Copy and Pastes "CoolIceCubes"* CoolIceCubes*Frost*<br><span style="color:green">Bobert has now added Frost.</span><br><br>Remember, the word you add has to have the starting letter capital so I can tell whether it's a whole word or a separate one.<br><br>Now, after we get 100 words (I'll count them, don't stress yourself!), I'll announce the new word we have made. That word will remain upon my forum profile for 100 days on a banner. If you like, you could get a copy of the banner, too. (I'll post it here once the game has ended). After that 100 days, I'll take it off (as well anyone else who had it) and maybe I'll start another "Addaword Makeaword", but more difficult.<br><br>Questions? I'll answer ASAP!<br><br><span style="font-size:150">Now, I'll start:<br>Spots</span><br><br>Now, someone else add a word that has something to do with "spots"! Go ahead, play "Addaword Makeaword"!!

Comments