Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Find the American Pit Bull Terrier

<a href="http://www.pitbullsontheweb.com/petbull/findpit.html"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.pitbullsontheweb.com/petbull/findpit.html</a><br><br>I'm showing this to my mom. Because she loathes APBTs. And she's mad at her sister for adopting an APBT mix. x_x Just do it and tell us how many times it took you to get it right. ^^<br><br>I got it on first try. You?
2mhssbd.png

Comments

• First try.<br>My grandparents have one.
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • I tried about 10 times xDDD. I'm lame. <br><br>I really don't know why people hate them so much, the reason some pitbulls fight is because they were <span style="font-style:italic">trained</span> to fight. If they're properly socialized with other dogs early on in their life, then they're fine.
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="font-weight:bold">The last one I clicked. =]</span></span>
    cr7179.png
  • Heh..I didn't do very good. It was like my 7th or something. I didn't notice him there
    8x32tt.png
  • I used to own a Pit Bull and he was the sweetest thing ever. He never growled at anyone or bit anyone EVEN when he was a puppy. <br><br>Also, my grandparents have 2 an they are the most obediant and lovable dogs ever! <br><br>People are always saying how bad these dogs are but there is NO such as a bad dog. . . . only a bad owner
    **Wolf51**

Take one step at a time
    and reach your goals
  • 1st try ^^
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • 5th try, pretty sad concidering my next-door neighboors have 3 of them. :P <br><br>And they're all super sweet too. :D
    2niplvq.png
  • 1st try. I have one and she's the most affectionate dog I've ever owned. Thanks for posting that.
    2rx79ea.jpg
    Regal Creatures Contracts to CiaraD
    A REAL APBT should weigh 13kg to 27 kg, so why do all the APBTs on VP average 48kg?!?
  • <span style="font-size:92">First Try (:<br>The stance gave it away.</span>
    2nqbe4m.gif
  • Doodle_Bug wrote:
    <span style="font-size:92">First Try (:<br>The stance gave it away.</span>
    <br><br>yep, thats how i got it ;)
  • Moonlight wrote:
    Doodle_Bug wrote:
    <span style="font-size:92">First Try (:<br>The stance gave it away.</span>
    <br><br>yep, thats how i got it ;)
    <br>Me too xD
    2dbtohy.png
  • Mhm. And the basic build of the dog helps. My mom couldn't get it right, yet she says she can still blame the dogs that are killers(O_o) because they've all got pittie blood.<br><br>Ookay. Let's find out where you got that logic, mm?
    2mhssbd.png
  • I got it on the first time. I've taken several different quizzes like this. <br><br>Many people already know, but I'm the proud owner of a wonderful APBT. My Emily has never hurt anyone and is in training to get her CGC. We were going to take the test on 9/6/08 but she doesn't have the required parvo shots so we have to wait until next year. :( After we get her CGC and hopefully a TT on her, I want to try for a TDI, therapy dog certification.
  • <span style="font-size:75">First try for me too.<br><br>I have to say though, I didn't recognize some of the other breeds... <br><br>I should really start trying to remember dog breeds again if I plan on going to dog grooming school in a couple of weeks. LOL<br><br>I used to be so good at recognizing them all! :oops: </span>
    B15.png
  • 2nd try.<br><br>i first picked #23, the boerboel because it looked a lot like the APBT..but then i choose the one that looked very similar to the Boerboel and got it right...
    264p8a9.png
  • <span style="font-size:75">1st try.<br><br>I've got a Pittie/Rhodesian mix and she's friendly towards all people but a little bit iffy about other dogs. No people has she ever bitten, growled at, had her hair standing at, or even barked at once she got a look at them. With dogs she can be a bit aggressive,<br>but it's only because when she was a pup, we kept her in the backyard with no fence (she stayed!) and this black Pittie/Lab mix would run in and attack her multiple times until the owners finally had us knock some sense into them.<br><br>Poor, poor, Molls (her name is Molly). She's attacked every big dog in sight since then. And if I can help it, she won't ever again. The last time she attacked a dog was three years ago, I think. She's met five new dogs since then: Tess, a Goldie/Sib. Husky... Leo, a Shih-Tzu... Chester, a King Charles Calvalier Spaniel/Lab... and Brica (Ber-eeka), a German Shorthaired Pointer (a big dog).<br><br>The only time she tried to bite Brica was when Brica started being bad on the leash with my sister and tied her all up xD Then Molly was mad and tried to correct her behavior by nipping her flank.<br><br>So, that's my Pittie... man, do I loooooove my Molly... lol.</span>
  • <span style="font-size:75">1st try.<br><br>I've got a Pittie/Rhodesian mix and she's friendly towards all people but a little bit iffy about other dogs. No people has she ever bitten, growled at, had her hair standing at, or even barked at once she got a look at them. With dogs she can be a bit aggressive,<br>but it's only because when she was a pup, we kept her in the backyard with no fence (she stayed!) and this black Pittie/Lab mix would run in and attack her multiple times until the owners finally had us knock some sense into them.<br><br>Poor, poor, Molls (her name is Molly). She's attacked every big dog in sight since then. And if I can help it, she won't ever again. The last time she attacked a dog was three years ago, I think. She's met five new dogs since then: Tess, a Goldie/Sib. Husky... Leo, a Shih-Tzu... Chester, a King Charles Calvalier Spaniel/Lab... and Brica (Ber-eeka), a German Shorthaired Pointer (a big dog).<br><br>The only time she tried to bite Brica was when Brica started being bad on the leash with my sister and tied her all up xD Then Molly was mad and tried to correct her behavior by nipping her flank.<br><br>So, that's my Pittie... man, do I loooooove my Molly... lol.</span>
    <br><br>Dog/animal aggression is pretty common with the APBT. Its usually expected. I would suggest keeping molly from interacting with any more strange dogs and making sure she has manners around the dogs she does know. Molly and yourself could get into serious trouble if she attacked a dog and I know you don't want her adding to the breed's stereotype of being vicious. :)
    2rx79ea.jpg
    Regal Creatures Contracts to CiaraD
    A REAL APBT should weigh 13kg to 27 kg, so why do all the APBTs on VP average 48kg?!?
  • 2nd try. i grabbed the Dogo (#7) first lol.<br>Didnt really study them... i was just like "Found it" and then oops no i didnt lol :lol:
    Ven.png