Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Buddehs

edited July 2008 in Praise for the Game
I would like to thank....<br><br>Lunie-I will love you forever!Oh,and Always!<br>Meeps-I love you.You always brighten up my day! And my layout page.<br>Granny-We had some laughs and I don't know where your at :wink: <br>Sunneh- My little evil IM'er.Gotta luffles you!<br>Voodoo-You are a great person that helps me out.<br>Vi- I love you and your music styles :D <br>Ludie-You are soo sweet and awesome!<br>DoggyW.-You can be mean but sometimes your a sweet as sugar!<br>MoMo-You are such a sweey yet funny person.I love you!

Comments

• squee!<br>*huggles*
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • Lol.I just went to starbucks and got you a coffee maybe I better keep it.
  • No, fork it over, missy *tackles*<br>Im sleepy, and I have a coffee headache.
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • -Hands Coffee To Sunny-<br><br>I need more cofee!
  • *hands another cup of coffee*<br>*drinks coffee*
    Semper Fi.
  • Awww! *happy tears*<br>I lub you too Starry <3
    2zhl83c.jpg