Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OH CRAP. I have some ideas

edited July 2008 in Game Suggestions
<span style="text-decoration:underline">M'kay, so here's a few ideas!<br><br>1.) I think they should have a spay button for female dogs, and a neuter for males. It would be more realistic. I think when you spay a female they should still be she's, not he's. If people have noticed, you neuter/spay a dog and their all he's. It's really annoying, because all mutts are males. <br><br>2.) I think we should possibly have Easter, Christmas dogs. Why not? Yes, it is religious, but Halloween is similar. I mean, some people don't believe in Halloween. You could do Hanukkah dogs to or something if someone doesn't do Christmas. <br><br>3.) I think you should be allowed to buy 3 extra changes. Like some people are unhappy because they do all three to try them out, and they get stuck with the last one. Price is around $5.00 maybe.<br><br>4.) Maybe at a certain degree, a senior VPer could be able to make a breed all of their own. Like maybe send out an application to an OP or something.<br><br>These are all of them. If you do not like them feel free to post comments. If you do like 'em, please do as well! Please no not get rude though, I will gladly get an OP involved. </span><br> :o

Comments

• 1 has been suggested and turned down many times.<br><br>2. I don't know about the holiday dogs.<br><br>3. Nef is working on it. She is going to make it so you can buy extra changes, she said so herself. She is still deciding on how many changes and things.<br><br>4. I don't really like that idea, but that's just me.
  • I like a couple.
    sheepdogdrawing.png
    I'm Back!
  • Thank you for the comments and not being rude about it! I wander why #1 is turned down. I think mutts would be liked more on VP if they did. I love mutts! I own one in real life and if anyone made fun of her, I'd pound their face in.
  • One was turned down because it was uneeded coding. It honestly doesn't matter at all. I just call those dogs gender neutral. Most people don't even know the difference anyway. <br><br>Just as Sandy said, 1 was suggested already<br>3 was suggested and is going to be up once Nef figures it out.<br><br>For 2, there was a huge problem with the halloween thing. Now you know people will complain and whine if easter, christmas, hanakah was created. You would need all the other small holidays liek kwanzah and such. It all depends if Nef wants to deal with the whining. Sure, people will like them but just as many people like them, there will be people that hate them.<br><br>As for 4, accounts change hands numerous times. Someone who played for 6 months could by an old sponsor account. All you would have to do if not log in or play at all and the account ages. I just don't know about that. I think we have plenty of breeds. I just think personal player breeds would cause uneeded chaos. You can always suggest a breed and it may be added. I know plenty of people that had a breed they suggested added. Then you could just work on those, but everyone would be able to get them.
    8x32tt.png
  • For the whole senior thing, Nef is working on veteran awards. Not sure what they're gonna be, but. :D
    silence.jpg
  • You know, your right Tarnish about #4. It would cause chaos! <br>I'm glad I got some comments.<br> :D
  • i agree with them all. :o :lol:
  • About number one....<br>VP is being sexist against female dogs. <br><br>xD<br><br>Stand strong my females!
    topleaf-1.pngleafyegg.gif<-Lenny *hugs lolo*
  • Woooooot!! Heck yeah! :lol: <br><br>Thanks, I'm glad you both agreed with (some) and (all) of them.