Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OMG wow

lol, these scotties on Youtube have gone to more places then i could hope to go in my whole life!<br><br>look them up: <br>Scottie Tails: The Good Life
first to train and breed Plagued Poodles. reached 2x4 in first breeding, need more imports in order to carry on lines
Fall.png

Comments

• lol<br>I have been to all of the places except a few places in the US and Lisbon and London.<br><br><br>Oh, and Yellowstone. <br><br>xD<br><br>My family likes to travel. <br><br><br>My dog never goes with us though...
    topleaf-1.pngleafyegg.gif<-Lenny *hugs lolo*
  • :( no money to do that. i have started this thing where i travel to 1 new place for my B-Day every year. they're not always the most exciting places though. hopefully in a few years i'll be able to afford to go somewhere out side of the U.S.
    first to train and breed Plagued Poodles. reached 2x4 in first breeding, need more imports in order to carry on lines
    Fall.png
  • Wow, thats a lot of places those dogs went :P<br><br>I've only been to Quebec, Ontario, Ottawa, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and BC
  • O_O Damn<br>Ive never been out of this country, and only along the east coast to boot xD<br><br>BC, Sylver?
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • lets see. i've been to NY, Arizona, Cali, Denver, and Arches NP. and for my B-day this year i'm going to Indianna
    Fall.png
  • British Columbia, Sunny.
  • Ah :lol:<br>Never been. *is jealous*<br><br>Ive been to :<br><br>NC, SC, Flordia, Tennesee, Kentuckey, Ohio, WV, V, Alabama, Georgia :lol:<br>Never been out of the states.
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • i want my first out of the country trip to be to either Ireland, Sweden, or Russia
    Fall.png
  • I want mine to be to Italy xD
    Semper Fi.