Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PLEASE

Someone babble something NOTHING of consequense.<br><br>I have had nightmares for several days in a row, and I am scared witless right now. <br><br>Tonights involoved a posessed man and the Grudge, and I am NOT going any further than that.<br><br>I got about 5 hours of sleep. Thats enough Dx<br>If I can survive until first light, then Im good xDDD
"I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
Semper Fi.

Comments

• I usually have nightmares every night, Sunny.<br>They'll go away eventually.
  • You sure >.><br><br>Because I have an overactive imagination...
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • i have an active imagination too. though my dreams are usually 100% made up, i don't often get them from movies. mine have never gone away though, it's been about 8 yrs. yours will either go away or you'll learn to live with them :wink: . my dreams would frighten some people witless but they havn't scared me for years. i just think of the dream like a story and i've actually turned it around so that they help me sleep instead of depriving me of sleep. idk how i'd go to sleep without them now, lol, i've had them that long :D
    first to train and breed Plagued Poodles. reached 2x4 in first breeding, need more imports in order to carry on lines
    Fall.png
  • <span style="font-size:75">Mm<br>My dreams are slight visions.<br>Because of my heritage (My moms dad was Cherokee, and my g. grandmas mom was Cherokee, and she had a sixth sense), I can see slight parts of the future, and they often come to me in dreams, but I dont know when they will happen.<br>An example of this:<br><br>I had a dream I got hit by a car by this lady who was putting on makeup and talking into her cellphone at the same time, and she was yelling at ME. The next day, my dad basicly ran me over (not with a car, with words), and I got in a whole bunch of trouble.<br><br>I also had a feeling my math teacher would drop my lowest test grade, and he did. Thats how I got a D and not an F.<br><br>So, yeah. <br>I also see dead people O_o<br>Seriously. Ive seen my great great great grandma, my G. G. grandma (my g.grandmas mom), and this woman who lived in my papas 300 year old farmhouse. She hasnt left, and she is a very quiet person. I can just.. feel her. She makes me very nervous, because she A) Wont talk, and B), She just pops out of no where.<br><br>My mom just thinks Im crazy. </span>
    Semper Fi.
  • i know. i don't see dead people but i do see the future. always have. i mostly see other peoples future, but i've seen my own a couple of times. i leave it alone, it's their life. what's going to happen is going to happen. :?
    first to train and breed Plagued Poodles. reached 2x4 in first breeding, need more imports in order to carry on lines
    Fall.png
  • Mm<br>Ive hidden it from my mom, and definitly my dad, because last time I told my mom, she told me that she believed Ive gone crazy, and if I told my dad, hed have me commited to an insane asylum O_o<br><br>Its nice to know Im NOT crazy, though :lol:
    Semper Fi.
  • My friend Ashley thinks Ive gone nuts :/<br>Well, my friends on VP support me, anyways xD
    Semper Fi.
  • my mom says that i just notice very small details about people and things and then my dreams(what u call visions) are my brains way of making sense of what it has noticed. then it turns out the way my brain calculated it would. however it happens i don't really care, but her explanation makes sense.
    Fall.png
  • Ima not tell my mom O_o<br>She'll think Ive gone off the deep end, but her explinations do make sense.
    Semper Fi.
  • I have a ghostie in my house. I haven't actually seen anything, but I've definatly felt a prescence and some weird ass things have happened which seriousley are unexplainable. I believe that it's a little boy, and unfortunatly he haunts my room. I told my mum this a while back and she just looked at me and said "I Know" Apparantly she didn't want to tell me in case it scared me, well too late. I get prodded awake some nights. NOT funny
    rkymfk.jpg
  • Well, the Grudge was hanging off my ceiling fan this morning. THATS what I call crazy :lol:<br><br>But I see where your going with that. I can sense 'presences' at my grandmas house and at hospitals *shudders*<br>Thats why I hate them.
    Semper Fi.
  • I can see, hear and speak to them, Sunny.<br>Be gentle with her at first, call her name in your mind.<br>My spirits, (4), live in my house. <br>I've spoken to them, and heard them answer. i know all about their past. They are teens (13-16), and died young, you see.
  • Well, my house has no spirits that I know of. <br>Its only three years old.<br>My Grandmas and my Aunts, both old houses, are scary O_o My great, great grandma and my uncle Bob are there.
    Semper Fi.
  • D= glad i can't see dead people, i might have a job secured with the local hospital :shock:
    Fall.png
  • Heh<br>Thats another reason I went against human medicen (sp?)
    Semper Fi.
  • Maybe try doing something happy before you go to sleep?<br>Like reading a book or watching little kids cartoons. I usally dream about what I did before I go to sleep, so I have a lot of nightmares, cause I love watching horror movies at 3am. But, maybe that'll help?<br>I dunno everyones different.
    slipknot-1.png
  • <span style="font-size:92">Hmm the Cherokee's have good blood.<br>And I can speak some of it as well ;3<br>I told my parent's my great-grandmother was going to die and she did.<br>I also told my mom she was going to get in a car wreck and someone ran<br>a stop sign and hit her car the next day.<br>It might not be the Cherokee blood but I am not sure.<br>It can be a powerful thing.<br><br>I believe in ghosts but I wouldn't want to bother any of them ;3</span>
    2nqbe4m.gif
  • My great great grandma knew she was going to die, so she went around visiting everyone and the next day she died.
    Semper Fi.