Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Favorite Quotes/Sayings...

2»

Comments

• :arrow: <br><br>Patrick: "When did the fun end, Spongebob."<br>SB: "It happened when you jumped off that cliff and knocked your head clean off"
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • Jazz wrote:
    <br>"I knew this girl who like had this crazy freak out because she took too many behavioral meds at once and she like ripped off her clothes, and dove into the fountain at Ridgedale Mall and was like, "Blah I am a Kracken from the sea!"<br>"I heard that was you."<br>"...Well, it was good seeing you."<br>
    <br><br>That's my favorite quote from that movie! XD<br><br>More from Juno:<br><br>Cashier Guy: That ain't no etch-a-sketch, this is one doodle that can't be undid homeskillet<br><br>From Avatar:<br><br>Aang: Toph, don't drink that!<br>Toph: *spits her water out* Why?<br>Aang: I had a dream that we were invading the Fire Nation, but you had to stop and use the bathroom, AND WE ALL DIED BECAUSE OF YOUR TINY BLADDER!<br><br>Sokka: It's a giant mushroom, maybe it's friendly! Friendly mushroom, mushy giant friend!<br><br>Katara: You've been halucinating on cactus juice all day, and then you just lick something you find stuck to the wall of a cave!<br>Sokka: I have a natural curiosity.<br><br>Suki: I saw him first! *draws fans*<br>Yue: Don't make me use my moon powers on you!<br>*catfight*<br><br>From Bones:<br><br>Booth: I took a bullet for you! <br>Brenan: Once! That only goes so far!<br><br>Brenan: The guitar string's the murder weapon.<br>Booth: Why because it cut the cheese? *Booth and Sweets start laughing*<br>Brenan: Because the cheese is similer to...<br>Cam: He knows, Dr. Brenan. He just wanted to say "cut the cheese"<br>*Booth and Sweets laugh somemore*
    2niplvq.png
  • Juno was actually really good. Mt favorite part was:<br><br> Oh, you think you're so special because you get to play Picture Pages up there? Well, my five year old daughter could do that and let me tell you, she's not the brightest bulb in the tanning bed. So why don't you go back to night school in Mantino and learn a real trade.
  • From Crocidile Dundee<br><br>Mugger: "Hand over the money *points a knife*<br>Girl: "Give him what he wants, Nick, he has a knife."<br>Dundee: "Thats a knife? That ain't no knife, mate. *pulls out HIS knife*: THIS is a knife"<br>(Is that allowed?)
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • *laughs*<br><br>i love all of Juno.<br><br>that was one of my favorites too... :D<br><br><br>from Avatar: The Last Airbender...<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Sokka:</span> It's not getting away from me this time. Watch and learn, Katara. This is how you catch a fish.<br><br>(Katara leans over the edge of the canoe to see a fish. Hesitantly, she removes her left glove. She takes a deep breather and with a look of trepidation begins to motion with her exposed hand. Suddenly, a globe of water containing the fish bursts out of the water.)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Katara:</span> Sokka, look!<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Sokka:</span> (whispers) Shhh. Katara, you're gonna scare it away. Mmmm I can already smell it cookin'!<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Katara (trying to retain control of the globe of water):</span> But Sokka! I caught one!<br><br>(She struggles with the blob of water and it floats closer to Sokka, who raises his spear to strike a fish. When he cocks his arm back he burst the bubble of water. The fish falls back into the sea and Sokka gets drenched.)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Katara: Hey!</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Sokka (very exasperated):</span> Ugh! Why is it that every time you play with magic water I get soaked?<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Katara:</span> It's not magic. It's waterbending, and it's-<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Sokka:</span> Yeah, yeah, an ancient art unique to our culture, blah blah blah. Look, I'm just saying that if I had weird powers, I'd keep my weirdness to myself.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Katara:</span> You're calling me weird? I'm not the one who makes muscles at myself every time I see my reflection in the water.<br><br>(camera looks at Sokka, who is making a muscle and looking at his reflection in the water. He turns to Katara and gives her a look.)
    264p8a9.png
  • Hmm.. I saw mostly/all funny ones, but I love these ones. All of them were out of the Bleach Manga series :D <br><br><br>"We Fear That Which We Cannot See"<br>"People have hope because they cannot see Death standing behind them"<br><br>Might not be exact, I got them off the top of my head xD<br><br><br>Oh, and this one :lol: <br><span style="font-style:italic">This is after Rukia makes a big -important- explination using goofy looking doodles </span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Rukia:</span> Any questions?<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Ichigo:</span> First of all, why do your drawings suck so bad?<br><br><br>My favorite dog one:<br><br>A dog is not "almost human" and I know of no greater insult to the canine race than to describe it as such. ~John Holmes
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • Man is certainly stark mad. He cannot make a worm, and yet he will be making gods by the dozens" - Montaigne (1553-1592)<br>"The good Lord never gives you more than you can handle. Unless you die of something." - Guidon Cartoon Caption<br>"It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers." - James Thurber (1894-1961)<br>"Life is like playing a violin in public and learning the instrument as one goes on" - Samuel Butler (1835-1902)<br>"There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval." -George Santayana (1863- 1952)<br>"There is no such thing as inner peace. There is only nervouness and death." -Fran Lebowitz<br>"In the long run we are all dead" - John Maynard Keynes (1883-1946)<br>"Most people would rather die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russel (1872-1970)<br>"One murder makes a villian, millions a hero" - Beillby Porteus (1731-1808)<br>"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." - Unknown<br>"Only the mediocre are always at their best." - Jean Giraudoux (1882-1944)<br>"He who laughs, lasts." - Mary Pettibone Poole<br>"Cabbage: A ... vegtable about as large and wise as a man's head." - Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914?)<br>"A narcissist is someone beter looking than you are." - Gore Vidal<br>"Love is a grave mental diease." - Plato (427?-348? B.C.)<br>"Whatever decieves seems to produce a magical enchantment." - Plato (427?-348? B.C.)<br>"We want playmates we can own." - Jules Feiffer on Marriage<br>"I don't feel good" - Last words of Luther Burbank<br>"It is better to ba coward for a minute than dead for the rest of your life." - Irish Proverb<br>"Tell The truth and run" - Yugoslavian Proverb<br>"The Irish ignore anything they can't drink or punch." - Old Saying<br>"Nobody has ever bet enough on the winning horse." - Samuel Palmer <br>"It is morally wrong to allow suckers to keep their money." - "Canada bill" Jones<br>"Patriotism is the willingness to kill and be killed for trivial reasons." Bertand Russel (1872-1970)<br>"The remarkable thing about Shakespeare is that he really is very good, in spite of all the people who say he is very good." - Ribert Graves (1895-1985)<br>"In literature as in love, we are astonished at what is chosen by others." - Andre Maurois (1885-1967)<br>"There's no thief like a bad book." - Italian Proverb<br>"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them." - Mark Twain (1835-1910)<br>"I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library." - Jorge Luis Borges (1899-1986)<br>"Never forget the most powerful force on earth is love." - Nelson Rockefeller (1908-1979) to Henry Kissinger<br>"When I was a boy I was told anyone could become Preisdent; I'm begining to beleive it." - Clarence Darrow (1857-1936)<br>"All right, I will learn to read, but when I have learned, I never, never shall." - British Novelish at age 4, to his mother<br><br>I actually have more, but I had already typed these up.
  • So THIS is where this went O_o<br><br> :arrow: <br><br>"And Dr Drey said "Nothing, you IDIOTs, Dr Dreys dead, hes locked in my basement"-eminem
    Semper Fi.
  • <span style="font-size:75">My favorite quote is:<br><br>Living a dream, disguised as a nightmare.<br><br>xD</span>
  • lmao, I saw that
    Semper Fi.
  • All my favorite quotes from friends and tv and whatnot xD<br>-"You can't spell 'slaughter' without 'laughter'" -Jashan Grewal<br><br>-"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."<br><br>-"If you want to walk on water, you have to get out of the boat."<br><br>-"When life gives you lemons, throw them at people."<br><br>-"The glass is neither half ful, nor half empty. The glass is two times too big."<br><br>-"All I ever wanted was to be like you. So perfect, so worthless."<br><br>-"Dream like you'll never die. Live like you'll die tomarrow"<br><br>-"The queen is just a pawn with a bunch of fancy moves."<br><br>-"Fake is the new trend. I guess everyone is in style."<br><br>-"I'd rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I'm not."<br><br>-"It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, rather than open it and remove all doubt."<br><br>-"When someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles to frown and it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and punch them."<br><br>-"Next time you think your perfect, try walking on water."<br><br>-"I'll show you that it's one and the same:<br>Baseball,dancing,same game."<br><br>-"It's never to late to learn,<br>but sometimes it's to early."<br><br>-"Ribbit"<br><br>-"I Megaloathe you All!!!"<br><br>-"Take a good look at Tommy<br>He’s a track star<br>A good role model has a chance to go real far<br>Then the school made a budget cut<br>Cut out the track team<br>Now instead Tommy is a crackhead"<br><br>-"Daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you by the gazelles and by the does of the field: Do not arous or awaken love until it so desires"<br><br>-"Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese"<br><br>-"If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress? "<br><br>-"You guys were gorgeous, exept for you Shane."<br>--My mom, talking about me and my bro as little kids...<br><br>-"Don't engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed challenger."<br><br>-"A woman's heart should be so lost in God that a man needs to seek Him in order to find her."<br><br>-"Any man that hits things for a living is a happy man."<br>--Jon Foreman of Switchfoot talking about their drummer<br><br>-"We Came. We Saw. We Blew Baloons."<br><br>-"Me gusta queso."<br><br>-"COCONUTS"<br><br>-"E Ram"<br><br>-"We are?!?!"<br><br>-"The beauty of grace is that it makes life not fair."<br><br>-"'Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."<br><br>-"Silence. I kill you!"<br><br>-"It's sad that you're not pretty."<br><br>-"3:10 to Omaha"<br><br>-"What are you doing<br>Making a video<br>Why<br>Cause I can<br>Why<br>Cause I have a camera"<br><br>"Shake that butt, keep it steady<br>everybody do the metro yeti."<br><br>"Is he white?"<br><br>"No one to lost for you to save."<br><br>"Practice makes perfect. Perfect beats the crap out of everyone else."<br><br>"Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me."<br><br>"Why is the fat drunk chicken breathing fire?"<br><br>"I don't cry, my eyes just sweat a lot."
    wolfwing.jpg
  • hehe<br><br>all grown up the rugrats show when they were older :)<br><br>love this line love it<br>Chuckie: Tommy Pickles and Kimi Finster! Did you write that, Tommy? <br>Tommy: Of course I didn't! Why would I be intersted in Kimi? <br>[Kimi glares] <br>Kimi: Hello, I'm in the room?! <br>Tommy: Please, Kimi, tell your brother that there's no way I'd be interested in you. <br>Kimi: (says flatly) There's no way he'd been interested in me. <br><br>i can quote over half the episode<br><br>Chuckie: Then how come you're sweating? <br>Tommy: I'm not sweating! <br>Chucke: Drip, drip, drip! <br>Tommy: I'm not sweating! Now would you let me bowl? <br>[Tommy lets the bowl slip out of his hands and it flies behind him, hitting shelves full of bowling balls. People shriek and run away as bowling balls roll across the floor.] <br>Tommy: That has nothing to do with me liking Kimi! <br><br>Phil: (commentates quietly) And this is Kimi Finster, her second attempt. Her form is perfect, her concentration is high. Nothing can distract her from— <br>Kimi: Phil! <br>[Kimi misses all the pins.] <br>Kimi: What's wrong with me? I can't hit a single pin! <br>Tommy: Well, that's 'cause you're looking at your feet. If you want to hit the pins, you have to look at the pins. Like this. (Tommy adjusts Kimi's form) <br>Chuckie: (looks at the two suspiciously) Hmmm... <br>Lil: Chuckie, you're up. <br>[Tommy and Kimi laugh over something] <br>Chuckie: (irritated) Would you guys like your own lane? <br><br>(Tommy and Kimi discussing Chuckie) <br>Tommy: I'm worried about him, Kimi. <br>Kimi: I know, I've never seen him act like this. <br>Tommy: If only there was some way that I could convince him that... <br>Kimi: (narrows eyes, crossing her arms) I'm completely unattractive to you? <br>Tommy: Exactly! <br>Kimi: (says sarcastically) Thanks. <br>Kimi: I'll think of something. <br><br>Kimi: (shouts angrily at Chuckie) You idiot! I carved this initials on the wall, not Tommy! Me! <br>Chuckie: What?! <br>Tommy: (turns away from the front door) You did? (smiles) You mean, you like me? <br>Kimi: Like, two years ago for a second. Get over yourself! <br>Lil: So, Chuckie, now that you know that Tommy didn't carve those initials on the wall, don't you feel better? <br>Chuckie: No, now it's worse! <br><br>hehehe
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • I got a text message from this blonde girl. It asked 'what does idk mean?' I texted her back and told her 'i don't know' When she replied, it said, 'you too? No body knows what it means'<br><br><br>lol I thought it was funny. It was a text message my sister got.
    3703762717_8172609250.jpg
  • lmao<br><br><br>"Silence, I kill you " <3 Achmed
    Semper Fi.
  • The cashier guy in Juno:<br>"And make sure you pay for that pee stick when you're done with it. Don't think it's yours just because you marked it with your urine!"
    animateddd.gif
  • When life gives you lemons make orange juice and make everyone wonder how you did it.<br><br>XD
    IF I OWE YOU MONEY FOR BANNERS PLEASE MESSAGE ME I WILL GET THE CONTRACT TO YOU TOMORROW EVENING!!
  • "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness." <br>- Alicia Silverstone, Actress<br><br>"How to store your baby walker: First, remove baby." <br>- Anonymous Manufacturer<br><br>"Strangely, in slow motion replay, the ball seemed to hang in the air for even longer." <br>- David Acfield<br><br>"I haven't committed a crime. What I did was fail to comply with the law." <br>- David Dinkins, New York City Mayor, answering accusations that he failed to pay his taxes.<br><br>"The world is more like it is now then it ever has before." <br>- Dwight Eisenhower <br><br>"I have opinions of my own --strong opinions-- but I don't always agree with them." <br>- George Bush, former U.S. President<br><br>"It is white." <br>- George W. Bush, when asked what the White house was like by a student in East London<br><br>"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight." <br>- George Gobel<br><br>"I do not like this word "bomb." It is not a bomb. It is a device that is exploding." <br>- Jacques le Blanc, French ambassador on nuclear weapons<br><br>"We're going to move left and right at the same time." <br>- Jerry Brown, Governor of California<br><br>"Solutions are not the answer." <br>- Richard Nixon, former U.S. President<br><br>"If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again." <br>- Terry Venables
    animateddd.gif
  • This years DJ at the Relay for Life: And if you don't like the song that's currently playing, wait three minutes and it'll change.<br><br><br>Sora: Let's take care of those heartless,(over excited) AND THEN WE CAN GO SEE SANTA!<br>Donald: *gives Sora the O_o look*<br>Sora: *jumps* But first, the heartless! <br>~ from Kingdom Hearts 2
    2niplvq.png
  • Clutzilia wrote:
    When life gives you lemons make orange juice and make everyone wonder how you did it.<br><br>XD
    <br><br>When life gives you lemons, find an annoying little kid with a papercut :P
    Bye.
  • Clutzilia wrote:
    When life gives you lemons make orange juice and make everyone wonder how you did it.<br><br>XD
    <br><br>When life gives you lemons, find an annoying little kid with a papercut :P
    <br><br>When life gives you lemons, throw them at the mean people and hope it gets them in the eye :P
    animateddd.gif
  • "Let them hate me, so long as they fear me!"<br><br>i liike these from juno<br><br>Juno MacGuff: I think I'm in love with you. <br>Paulie Bleeker: You mean as friends? <br>Juno MacGuff: No... I mean for real. 'Cause you're, like, the coolest person I've ever met, and you don't even have to try, you know... <br>Paulie Bleeker: I try really hard, actually.
    214xudj.png
  • Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall<br><br>life isnt about finding yourself... Life is about creating yourself.<br><br>History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all other alternatives<br><br>Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils <br><br>Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. <br><br>Men are like parking spots, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped. <br><br>you laugh because Im different. I laugh because your all the same<br><br><br> <br>"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
  • "Life's like an hourglass glued to a table."
    animateddd.gif
  • <span style="font-size:75">Trent: (singing) They say we've only got summer. And I say that's really a bummer. But we'll swim in the sun and have lots of fun. It'll just be the two of us. Nothing to do but just hang. So, let me say only this. Stick around for just one kiss.<br><br>Trent: Come on, you have to be a little bummed you lost.<br>Gwen: Yeah, but I came second out of twenty-two. That's gotta be good, right? <br><br>Trent: You okay?<br>Gwen: Yeah, just don't make me come between Owen and a brownie.<br><br>Gwen: (in the Confessional) The Awake-a-thon was the most brutal thing I had ever done in my life. (camera cuts back to Awake-a-thon) <br>Gwen: (yawns) This is the most boring thing I've ever done in my life. <br>Trent: It could be worse. <br>Gwen: How?<br>Trent: I could be stuck here without you to talk to<br><br>Gwen: Trent, do you have something to say to me before they take you to get deboned?<br>Trent: Yeah, does my hair look okay<br><br>Trent: (through a walkie-talkie) You still alive down there? Only three minutes left.<br>Gwen: Then you'll dig me up right?<br>Trent: Trust me. I'm not going anywhere.<br>Gwen: I need something to clam me down. Tell me a story. Why do you hate mimes so much?<br>Trent: My mom took me to this carnival when I was four so I could see the elephants. I was stoked.<br>Gwen: Yeah?<br>Trent: I was so busy watching them that I lost her for a second. I called out for her, but all I could see was this scary white face with black lips pretending to be me. I ran and scream, but everywhere I went, he was there doing this fake running and screaming routine<br><br>Cody: I struck out with Gwen a lot today. My point is, she's not into me, she's into you.<br>Trent: If you're lying, I can seriously mess up your face.<br><br>Chris: (after seeing Gwen kiss Trent) Awww, what a heatwarming, trustworthy moment. Did I see tongue?<br><br>Gwen: Jerk!<br>Trent: User!<br>Gwen: I thought we had...<br>Trent: Something special. Boy, was I ever wrong.<br><br>Trent: (to Gwen) I want you to be strong and fight to the end. I'll be cheering for you back home.<br>(they lean in to kiss, but then Chris butts in)<br>Chris: Trent, the dock of shame awaits<br><br>Izzy: (to the snake) Hey littl' fella, how're ya doin'? Well gosh, you sure are cute! (snake bites Izzy) Friendly, too. (passes out)<br><br>Gwen: I know. I'm the harsh weird scary goth girl who's being all mean and snappish as usual.<br>Geoff: Chill, I didn't say that <br><br>Duncan: Courtney, wait! I made this for you! (throws her a small object)<br>Courtney: Duncan! (sees that it's a wooden skull) Okay, this is really creepy, but I love it. I'll never forget you!<br><br>i have taking up obessing over total drama island its my new life *clings*<br><br>now some danny phantom :)<br><br>Sam: Remind me again. Why do we hang out with a kid who has ghostly enemies?<br>Tucker: Because you have a crush on him? <br><br>Danny: spying on Sam as she and Gregor dine on spaghetti Oh man! If they share that spaghetti strand, I'm gonna hurl-<br><br>Tucker: To Danny Seriously Danny, you need to let go. It was over between you and Valerie before it really began.<br>Danny: Yeah I know but it's not easy. I mean do you guys realize what it's like to like somebody you can't be with?<br>Sam spits out soda.<br>Tucker: Do you Sam? Huh? Do ya?<br>Sam throws soda on Tucker's face. <br><br>Danny: After being hunted by Guys In White Could this week get any worse? Spots Sam and Gregor coming out of the mall<br>Gregor: Wait, Sam. There's something I must tell you right here and now.<br>Sam: Okay, what?<br>Gregor: You have little tiny strand of spaghetti hanging from your lip. Right here. He kisses Sam<br>Danny: Okay. Now, it's officially worse. <br><br>Dream Sam: to Dream Danny Can you make room for your girlfriend?<br>Danny: Girlfriend? Her dream is just like mine. happy and nervous Uh, her dream is just like mine!<br>Dream Danny & Dream Sam: prepare to kiss<br>Danny: stumbles backwards into a table in surprise, causing it to fall over and the couple to pause and notice.<br>Dream Sam: to Dream Danny Wait! You can't be in two places at once!<br>Danny: overshadows Dream Dash. in Dash's voice Actually, Sam, I'm Danny Phantom! Going ghost! morphs into a Dash-ified Danny Phantom<br>Sam: wakes up screaming, breaking the helmet <br><br>Danny: Come on! You know I'd never let anything happen to either of you. I couldn't imagine my life without you. Sam blinks at this Or Tucker.<br>Sam: smiles and blushes<br>A shadow darts from one tree to another, causing them to gasp<br>Danny: Stay here. stands up Wake up Wulf.<br>Sam: Be careful, I couldn't imagine my life without you either. Danny raises his eyebrows, and she blushes again Or Tucker. <br><br>Technus: About to destroy Danny I wonder who will miss you more. The angry ghost hunter or the frustrated little goth girl who can't admit her feelings.</span>
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • "Friendship is like peeing on yourself; everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings." -Not sure.. :)<br><br>"I'm not complaining, I'm simply explaining my needs." (Me and my friend made this up.)<br><br> :D :D :D
    2zhl83c.jpg
  • Another of my favs:<br><br>"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."<br><br>XD
    2zhl83c.jpg
  • Clutzilia wrote:
    <br><br>When life gives you lemons, throw them at the mean people and hope it gets them in the eye :P
    <br>When life gives you lemons, send them back and demand chocolate cake :P
    Semper Fi.
  • Clutzilia wrote:
    <br>When life gives you lemons, send them back and demand chocolate cake :P
    <br><br>Yummy....cake! :D
    animateddd.gif
  • ahaha
    Semper Fi.