Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello Again! =D [[Please reply everyone

Comments

• Ahaha, Sunny is in the wrong state. She belongs in Ohio, not NC Dx
    <br><br>LOLZ<br>Are you sure about that one?<br>Rally ish in Ohio O.o
  • I is sure :P<br>Sunneh was born in Ohio. <br>Ohio= Luff xD
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • Rally wrote:
    Hi!<br><br>Tis Kelsey.<br><br>:D<br><br>*glomps*<br><br>-edit-<br>Dang, the story. XD<br><br>Yes, I took a break, too.<br>I quit in August, re-joined June 6th. :D<br>You may remember me talking about my cat, Gizzmo.<br>He was hit by a car and killed on Christmas Eve. :cry: <br>My birthday just passed on June 20th.<br>Er, I got a puppeh, <a href="http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk234/kelsey2k8/Photos/100_1362.jpg"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">Izzy</a>, but we call him Shizzy. XD<br>He bites feet. :P<br>Uhm..other than that my life is REALLY BORING.
    <br><br><br>I do remember talking to you a few actually<br>Awww.... I'm sorreh to hear <3<br>Izzy is adorable lyke yes omgsh!<br>*steals* MINE! xD
    <br><br> :x :shock: <br>*slaps and takes back*<br>MY IZZY! BAD RALLY!<br>*hits with a pan and strides off*
    sheepdogdrawing.png
    I'm Back!
  • I HAS A FUN STORY! :twisted: <br><br>Me and my friends were standing on the sidewalk and doing the chicken dance in the rain in front of cars. It was fun. xD
  • SandyPaws wrote:
    I HAS A FUN STORY! :twisted: <br><br>Me and my friends were standing on the sidewalk and doing the chicken dance in the rain in front of cars. It was fun. xD
    <br><br>LMFAO<br>That's amazing! xD<br>I LOVE YOU!
  • Rally wrote:
    Hi!<br><br>Tis Kelsey.<br><br>:D<br><br>*glomps*<br><br>-edit-<br>Dang, the story. XD<br><br>Yes, I took a break, too.<br>I quit in August, re-joined June 6th. :D<br>You may remember me talking about my cat, Gizzmo.<br>He was hit by a car and killed on Christmas Eve. :cry: <br>My birthday just passed on June 20th.<br>Er, I got a puppeh, <a href="http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk234/kelsey2k8/Photos/100_1362.jpg"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">Izzy</a>, but we call him Shizzy. XD<br>He bites feet. :P<br>Uhm..other than that my life is REALLY BORING.
    <br><br><br>I do remember talking to you a few actually<br>Awww.... I'm sorreh to hear <3<br>Izzy is adorable lyke yes omgsh!<br>*steals* MINE! xD
    <br><br> :x :shock: <br>*slaps and takes back*<br>MY IZZY! BAD RALLY!<br>*hits with a pan and strides off*
    <br><br>Meanieface!<br>*Cries*
  • x.x<br>*feeds bacon*
    sheepdogdrawing.png
    I'm Back!
  • Bacon?<br>ROFLMFAO<br>Where the Hell did that come from?<br>That's awesome!<br>Teehee!
  • *steals Rally's makeup and draws on Rally's face*
    kimyo.jpeg 31275.png
  • :o <br>OH MY GOTH!<br>Now that's not very nice!<br>You meanie cupcake faced taco breathed kittie licking face killer!
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • Rally wrote:
    :o <br>OH MY GOTH!<br>Now that's not very nice!<br>You meanie cupcake faced taco breathed kittie licking face killer!
    <br><br>*cries!* <br><br>You ruined my birthday! T.T
    kimyo.jpeg 31275.png
  • Tis your birthday? O.O<br>*Eats Sunny*
  • Why am I being eaten?
    Semper Fi.
  • You made me want Captain Crunch<br><br>Crunchatize me Cap'n!
    or1mxd.jpg
    I had my first Grapple! 1/2/09
  • Grapple wrote:
    You made me want Captain Crunch<br><br>Crunchatize me Cap'n!
    <br><br>Aww....<br>Rally ish uberly sorreh<br>*Mails Grapple a box of Cap N Crunk*
  • *gives Rally a box*
    kimyo.jpeg 31275.png
  • Why am I being eaten?
    <br><br>Because you taste like BBQ sauce covered marshmellows<br>And I mean gosh<br>Tasting like that, <br>Your just asking to be eaten<br>Yummie yummie in my tummie!
  • kimyo wrote:
    *gives Rally a box*
    <br><br>What's the box for?<br>*Hops inside the box, and sits in front of Kimyo*<br>Happy birthday!<br>You get a Rally!<br>Rally ish completely yours for the day!<br>Then she leaves for Africa
  • Rally wrote:
    Why am I being eaten?
    <br><br>Because you taste like BBQ sauce covered marshmellows<br>And I mean gosh<br>Tasting like that, <br>Your just asking to be eaten<br>Yummie yummie in my tummie!
    <br>...<br>*eats Rally*
    Semper Fi.
  • I had gassy beans in the box. O.O
    kimyo.jpeg 31275.png
  • Oh! Oh! Me has a story.<br><br>Well, ok, about a couple days ago, I was at the denist getting a tooth pulled out and I was looking up at the ceiling... and I farted! Then the dentist was like "..Um, are you ok? Need to go to the bathroom?" :D Then I started cracking up. 8) <br><br>It was a fun. :)
    2zhl83c.jpg
  • Weehee! *glomps*<br><br>I hath returned from my long haitus, also =]
    cloudy.png
  • OH!<br>Sunny has one!<br><br>Me: Mm, strawberries! *opens new container of them*<br>Mom: Go and make sure the others are edible before you open a new box.<br>Me: Ok. *Continues opening up new box*<br>Mom: You diddnt even look<br>Me: Yeah I did.<br>Mom: No you did not.<br>Me: Uhhuh!<br>Mom: When?<br>Me: Im psychic.<br>Mom: Whatever.<br>Me: MM, Strawberries!<br><br>xD
    Semper Fi.
  • Meeple wrote:
    Oh! Oh! Me has a story.<br><br>Well, ok, about a couple days ago, I was at the denist getting a tooth pulled out and I was looking up at the ceiling... and I farted! Then the dentist was like "..Um, are you ok? Need to go to the bathroom?" :D Then I started cracking up. 8) <br><br>It was a fun. :)
    <br><br>LMFAO<br>That honestly made my day<br>Thnx bunches, hun <3
  • Turquoise wrote:
    Weehee! *glomps*<br><br>I hath returned from my long haitus, also =]
    <br><br>Yaya!!! =D
  • OH!<br>Sunny has one!<br><br>Me: Mm, strawberries! *opens new container of them*<br>Mom: Go and make sure the others are edible before you open a new box.<br>Me: Ok. *Continues opening up new box*<br>Mom: You diddnt even look<br>Me: Yeah I did.<br>Mom: No you did not.<br>Me: Uhhuh!<br>Mom: When?<br>Me: Im psychic.<br>Mom: Whatever.<br>Me: MM, Strawberries!<br><br>xD
    <br><br>ROFL<br>Naughty Sunny! xD<br>Ever find out if <br>The others were eatable?<br><br><span style="font-size:59"><br>And heck yes! <br>I did just say "eatable" <br>That's right!</span>
  • Ahaha, I couldent even find them xD
    Semper Fi.
  • Teehee :lol: <br><br>Welcome XD
    2zhl83c.jpg
  • Rallehhhhh<br>Iloveyoooou
    wsam.gifloko.gif
    WSAM.png