Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SOLD-thanks to all that were interested.

edited July 2008 in Auction
This <a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=kennel/view&id=228960"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">rescue kennel</a> <br><a href="http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm115/kelly-w/Screen1-2.jpg?t=1215057497"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">expires the week of 7/1/09</a> <br>and has <br><a href="http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm115/kelly-w/Screen1-1-1.jpg?t=1215057604"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">2 kennel changes left.</a><br><br>Will come with:<br>Right at 2M in cash.<br>1 9x4 female apbt, 1 male Australian Terrier import, and one other apbt.<br><br>**UPDATED** 12 imports will also be included, but they are coming from another kennel, so if you win or BIN you will have to let me know what breed and gender you want. <br><br>SB 20M<br><br>BIN 45M and 20 trainings w/rough housing to 250 if you have experience as a trainer, training must be completed w/in a month, and must be done on a consistent basis. Some of the training will actually be grooming trained dogs until a certian age, and some will just be rh'ing to 250 on trained dogs.<br>OR BIN 50M<br>*These are the only options, I'm not willing to accept anything other than what I just mentioned.<br>**I reserve the right to ignore bids from VPers w/a history of bidding and then retracting, or bidding and not having enough money, and who promise to 'train for life' and then do one dog every few weeks.
It's just life. You'll get over it.

Comments

• :oops: thought it had imports nevermind :oops:
    Ven.png
  • <span style="color:indigo">I'll give you 20 mill for it. I'm in dire need of another kennel.<br><br>~Sennica</span>
    LightningDemonWolfSig.jpg
  • i can throw in 12 unmade imports, but i'm def. not selling for less than 40M w/the imports.
  • edited July 2008 24.167.180.93
    For the BIN trainings, is it just a basic 280/200 w/ rh'sing? or is there a certain amount of years you want rh'd?
    r0oal1.png
  • 29million,and 30free trainings.Message me if I win,I'm Alaska Star (VP)
  • for the trainings i would just need the basic 280/200 including rh up to 250. most of the dogs are 4x4 and under, and i would need offspring for them trained too <br><br>i have a couple of dogs that i want groomed till 11 years old, they are already trained. <br><br>for the skills, as long as they are trained 100, 100, 80, i don't care how they are done b/c i only want most of these dogs to build better stats, they won't be shown or evented.
  • 31M and 30 trainings w/rough housing to 250 I have experience as a trainer, training must be completed w/in a month and a half, and must be done on a consistent basis. Some of the training will actually be grooming trained dogs until a certian age, and some will just be rh'ing to 250 on trained dogs.
    respected_fb3.png
  • for the trainings i would just need the basic 280/200 including rh up to 250. most of the dogs are 4x4 and under, and i would need offspring for them trained too <br><br>i have a couple of dogs that i want groomed till 11 years old, they are already trained. <br><br>for the skills, as long as they are trained 100, 100, 80, i don't care how they are done b/c i only want most of these dogs to build better stats, they won't be shown or evented.
    <br><br>I see what you are saying, so there is some grooming or no grooming at all? Because I don't understand
    i have a couple of dogs that i want groomed till 11 years old, they are already trained.
    You mean they are already trained right? (The ones that need to be groomed)
    r0oal1.png
  • How much are the trainings (280/200 w. agro to 250) worth?
    2myt7hz.jpg
  • ruffian, only 2 or 3 dogs need to be groomed. did i accidentally send you a pm? b/c i thought i posted a reply but it's not here lol. <br>i always have dogs that need to be trained, and if you have a preference on the type of training you want to do, i can send you dogs that need that type of training done. <br><br>csong-i've been paying 500k for skill/stat. max w/aggro to 250, that's what i based the worth of the trainings on.
  • Free Trainings for 1 year (LIFE), Um If I get 20 mill I will pay, 2 trained dogs and 2 mill well i'd be 22 mill I only have 1 kennel :(
  • 40 million (not sure what the HB is so if its lower than the HB let me know)
  • 29milly and unlimited free trainings.A layout,pics,banners whatever :)