Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wheel of Fortune

edited September 2008 in Games
okay:<br>i am going to write down a phrase in pen. okay. . .okay. here are the blanks:<br><br>The first puzzle solved-<br>What goes around comes around<br><br>Next puzzle-<br><br>--- --- ----<br><br>Category: before and after<br><br>Before and after- Before and after can get confusing at times. It is just a made up phrase. The first two words go together and the last two words go together. Such as Itch Palm Tree. Itchy Palm go together, and Palm Tree go together. Now you know what to look for.<br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">guessed letters:</span><br>

<br><br><br>like the wheel of fortune, you have to guess what the phrase is by guessing one letter at a time. <br><br>rules:<br>-only guess one letter per post.<br>-When you guess you must say "is there a _" or I won't count it<br>-if you think you know what it is then post a letter. I will say yes or no. If it is a yes than you can guess.<br>-have 3 people guess a letter before you can guess again<br>-if you do get it right, it still goes to the next person.<br>-no order<br>-once a letter is guessed, I will either put it on the 'board' or put it in the 'guessed letters' box.<br>-I am bad at making rules<br>-if you read the rules and understand them, type "fortune" a the end of your first guess.<br>-pm me if you have any questions.<br><br>I hope that all made sense xD<br><br>Let's begin! First up-                
3703762717_8172609250.jpg

Comments