Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Are The Gas Prices Where You Live?

edited June 2008 in General Discussion
Gas prices are rising, and I'd love to know how high they are where you live. PLEASE DON'T TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE AT. No Personal Info Please!<br><br>Where I'm at, it's currently:<br>Unleaded: $4.03<br>Leaded: $4.12<br>Diesel: $4.92<br>(all in USD) I live in a farming community, so diesel is used up a bunch. We always run out of it.<br><br>This is the code I need everyone to fill out if they're posting. It's a lot easier to see and compare to others. :)<br><br>
<br>[quote]<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Unlead: $          Lead: $           Diesel: $     </span><br>[/quote]<br>
<br><br>The Current Prices In Current Areas Are:<br><br><br><ul class="bb-list-unordered"><span style="font-weight:bold">Unleaded:</span><br></ul> <br>$4.18<br>$4.85<br><br><br><ul class="bb-list-unordered"><span style="font-weight:bold">Leaded:</span><br></ul> <br>$4.26<br>$4.98<br><br><br><ul class="bb-list-unordered"><span style="font-weight:bold">Diesel:</span><br></ul><br>$4.95<br>$5.00<br><br>[/quote]
kimyo.jpeg 31275.png

Comments

• <span style="font-weight:bold">Unlead: $4.18 <br>Lead: $4.26 <br>Diesel: $4.95</span> <br><br>We live in a very small rural area also.
    skizzy.png
  • <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Unlead: $ 4.85 Lead: $ 4.98 Diesel: $5.00 </span> <br>
    <br>These are the last prices I saw them at >.<
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • We do it by the litre.<br>So it's at like $1.30 or something. I haven't really needed gas in the past little while. <br>Diesel is a lot less, but nobody really gets it around here... so I don't really know what it is at.
    topleaf-1.pngleafyegg.gif<-Lenny *hugs lolo*
  • [/quote]<span style="font-weight:bold">Unlead: $ 4.00 Lead: $4.05 Diesel: $4.49 </span>
    <br><br>Lots of Farming where I live.....lots of diesel as well
    558496471654157oq3.jpg
    If u want to be added PM me! http://luvsmyanimals.blogspot.com/
  • <span style="font-weight:bold"> Diesel: $5.05 </span> It was the highest I have seen where I live.<br>I only really pay attention to Diseal.
    Froggy.png
  • O>o
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • <span style="font-weight:bold">Unlead: $4.358 Lead: $4.730 Diesel: $5.018 </span><br><br>Low end on average :(
    sappeh-1.png
  • I only pay attention to Unleaded. xD It was anywhere from $4.03 to $4.19 yesterday, depending on where you went.<br><br>So:<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Unlead:</span> $4.03-$4.19
    2eldxsm.png
  • The prices here very so much from station to station, it'd be hard to pick one price...but they're all above $4.
    Bye.
  • To Flippin' High!
    Please PM if I win.
    2009_04_27Banner1Heartbeat1.png
    Boz's Art Dump
  • Boz wrote:
    To Flippin' High!
    <br><br>Exactly :]<br>Way above $4.00 in New England...
    wsam.gifloko.gif
    WSAM.png
  • Boz wrote:
    To Flippin' High!
    <br><br>Exactly :]<br>Way above $4.00 in New England...
    <br><br>Tell me about it! It costed dad over $10 to put <span style="font-style:italic">2</span> gallons in our van. Its insane...
    Bye.
  • now, it takes $85+ to fill up the truck and the van seperately at my house.
    kimyo.jpeg 31275.png
  • kimyo wrote:
    now, it takes $85+ to fill up the truck and the van seperately at my house.
    <br><br>ouch where i live we are always way below national average we filled up today and it was like 65 for a pretty big tank
    Sleepingpuppy03.png
  • Daschund girl, I love that song is your first banner. It is LOVE.<br><br>Gas prices here are still at $3.85 or so where my friend got gas yesterday. They say that the price will be at 4 dollars a gallon by August and climbing by 2009.
    To contact me quicker, message me through my kennel. Thanks!
    flatcoat.jpg
  • LarkPash wrote:
    Daschund girl, I love that song is your first banner. It is LOVE.<br><br>Gas prices here are still at $3.85 or so where my friend got gas yesterday. They say that the price will be at 4 dollars a gallon by August and climbing by 2009.
    <br><br>I know me too!<br><br>and the gas is suppose to go up to ten dollars in the next 5-10 years!
    Sleepingpuppy03.png
  • We only use unleaded.<br><br>Around 3.65-3.85 a gallon. Our state was one of the least affected by the high prices(mind you, we still <span style="font-style:italic">were</span> affected, however XD.)
    2008_02Anim1Cobalt1.gif
  • :\<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Unleaded</span> highest: 4.22 lowest: 3.99<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Diesel</span> highest: 4.76 lowest: 4.89<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Plus and Premium</span> 4.12
  • :(
    Semper Fi.