Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What dog breed are you working on?

<span style="font-size:75">I figured I'd make a list of what breed people are working on, because I was going to work on a breed, but I want to do one not many people are working on/no one is working on. <br><br>Just post the breed(s) you are working on, and your playername on the game or I'll just use your forum name. <br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">If you do not see a breed on here, it means no one is working on it</span><br>or the person working on it, doesn't use the forum or didn't post :]-Ana <br></span><br><br><span style="font-size:200"><span style="font-weight:bold">A</span></span><br><span style="font-size:75">American Eskimo Dog-Anastasia</span><br><br><span style="font-size:200"><span style="font-weight:bold">B</span></span><br><span style="font-size:75">Brazilians-Buffy<br>Bread Crumb Terriers-Pepper97</span><br><br><span style="font-size:200"><span style="font-weight:bold">C</span></span><br><span style="font-size:75">Catalonian Sheepdogs-Tarnish</span><br><br><span style="font-size:200"><span style="font-weight:bold">D</span></span><br><span style="font-size:75">Dingo-Nickelback__Luver</span><br><br><span style="font-size:200"><span style="font-weight:bold">E</span></span><br><span style="font-size:75">English Bull Dogs-Kjh23<br>English Setter-Nickelback__Luver<br>Estrela Mountain Dogs-never_ending_love<br></span><br><br><span style="font-size:200"><span style="font-weight:bold">F</span></span><br><span style="font-size:75">French Brittany-Nickelback__Luver</span><br><br><span style="font-size:200"><span style="font-weight:bold">G</span></span><br><span style="font-size:75">Great Danes-Scientist_Risen<br>Greyhound-Anastasia<br></span><br><br><span style="font-size:200"><span style="font-weight:bold">H</span></span><br><br><span style="font-size:200"><span style="font-weight:bold">I</span></span><br><br><span style="font-size:200"><span style="font-weight:bold">J</span></span><br><br><span style="font-size:200"><span style="font-weight:bold">K</span></span><br><span style="font-size:75">King Shepherds-Kjh23</span><br><br><span style="font-size:200"><span style="font-weight:bold">L</span></span><br><br><span style="font-size:200"><span style="font-weight:bold">M</span></span><br><span style="font-size:75">Miniature American Eskimo-Anastasia</span><br><br><span style="font-size:200"><span style="font-weight:bold">N</span></span><br><span style="font-size:75">Nijitazosqtal Decoy Wolf-Anastasia; Brundrake</span><br><br><span style="font-size:200"><span style="font-weight:bold">O</span></span><br><span style="font-size:75">Otterhound-Topleaf</span><br><br><span style="font-size:200"><span style="font-weight:bold">P</span></span><br><br><span style="font-size:200"><span style="font-weight:bold">Q</span></span><br><br><span style="font-size:200"><span style="font-weight:bold">R</span></span><br><span style="font-size:75">Rabbit Retrievers-Tarnish<br>Red Foxes-Bruiser</span><br><br><span style="font-size:200"><span style="font-weight:bold">S</span></span><br><span style="font-size:75">Sabor Tooth Huskys-Bruiser<br>Saint Bernards-Pepper97<br>Siberian Huskys-Bruiser<br>Spooky Shepherds-Tarnish<br>Springer Spaniel-Nickelback__Luver</span><br><br><span style="font-size:200"><span style="font-weight:bold">T</span></span><br><span style="font-size:75">Tweed Water Spanial-Krolak</span><br><br><span style="font-size:200"><span style="font-weight:bold">U</span></span><br><br><span style="font-size:200"><span style="font-weight:bold">V</span></span><br><br><span style="font-size:200"><span style="font-weight:bold">W</span></span><br><span style="font-size:75">Werewolves-Pepper97</span><br><br><span style="font-size:200"><span style="font-weight:bold">X</span></span><br><br><span style="font-size:200"><span style="font-weight:bold">Y</span></span><br><br><span style="font-size:200"><span style="font-weight:bold">Z</span></span><br><br><span style="font-size:75">This is also so you can see who else is working on your breed, and you can maybe help each other? :] <br><br>If you know someone who is taking a break or something, and you know the breed(s) they are working on, post here :]<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Last Update:</span> <span style="font-style:italic">June 9, 2008</span></span>

Comments