Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Found

edited June 2008 in Artist Alley
I am looking to hire a talented artist to draw a picture for me. I will be wanting a montage picture which features 7 different colored(specific colors) cats involved in activities normally only performed by dogs.<br><br>This artwork will be displayed on one of my kennels to represent my personal breed, Puppycats.<br><br>Payment for the montage picture will be an unnamed, untrained, neutered puppycat. The artist will have their choice of available breed color. Some breed colors will not be available as I am only selling/giving one puppycat of each breed color out of my kennels.<br><br>To apply for this job:<br><br>Draw a silver tabby chewing on a bone, or digging a hole.<br><br>I will judge the pictures based on body accuracy, fur texture/color, and proportions. <br><br>Remember, these are to look like real housecats, not a dog/cat hybrid. The the only thing doggish about this breed is their behavior, not their looks.
Ruatha.gifopbadge2.gif
Boz and Ana Luffs Ru! ( we own her you see! :P ) NUU Ori owns Ru!! YAARRR!!!

Comments