Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

auction houses

edited May 2008 in Game Suggestions
or something of the like<br><br>I am getting tired of competing with every single novice & sponsers on the bulletin board to try and sell dogs.<br><br>most of whom bring up subjects of little importance, example: "I'm bored, message me"<br><br><br><br>well?
BREEDS: Anatolians, Alapaha BBBs, Royal Wolf, Mioritics, Hell Hounds, Chinooks, Hookaido Inus PB: Kyuubi no Kitsune

Comments

• YES! Exaclty! I really want an auction house too. Good way to earn money and get more dogs adopted.
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch
  • I agree with the auction house, but I think that the 'Bark Park' is most people's way of advertising other stuff, different from dogs.
    topleaf-1.pngleafyegg.gif<-Lenny *hugs lolo*
  • I agree, I see more "im bored, msg me" and "im lonley msg me" and "im hannah montana really" posts than I see actual advertisements worth looking at. Auction posts often seem to get looked over on Bark Park.
    Bye.
  • I agree if they want someone to talk go to a chat site not a place where people are actually trying to do stuff
    tuffalways_zpszw4dws9d.png<br>
  • Great Idea!<br><br>They have these on vhr.. do they not?
    12.png
    Thanks for the lovely banner, Nickel :)
  • I agree with this idea. BarkPark has posts that aren't at all about auctions and Kite is right, they often get looked over. ^.- this is a good idea.
  • uiuh no<br><br>you dont auction dogs in real life and vp is trying to be life like
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • Well an auction house would be great, but what would we do with the money? There's really not much one can do with playcash.