Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Is Why I CANT get Bored

edited May 2008 in General Discussion
i am playing this weird barbie makeover game and i keep trying to make her goth yet barbie has nothing black darn you!
ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif

Comments

• lmao! I play that game too sometimes when I'm super bored x3<br><br>I like making her look stupid.
    2dbtohy.png
  • I had to play barbies with the 2 and a half year old in my Early Childhood class playgroup...She loved it. But it was almost torture to me. But she's a-frickin-dorable, so its okay X3
    Bye.
  • The Barbie Makeover thing is a computer game Kite xD
    2dbtohy.png
  • I know XD But barbies were mentioned, and that was the playgroup experience first thing that came to mind :D
    Bye.
  • The only time I would play with barbies was when my cousins came over, whenever it was me by myself I would play with the little animals that came in some of the sets. When my mom caught on, she wouldn't get me barbies and instead got me just animal sets. I even had a dollhouse with the 101 dalmations living in it.(I, of course, had chucked the dolls that came with it) It was great. X3
    2niplvq.png
  • My mom kept on buying me barbies, i'd stick em in a container under my bed with all the other ones and never get it out...<br>but i do have to admit, i collect the princess of the world ones XD <br>I have Greece, 2 oriental, a renaissance, a birthstone one, and a few others XD :oops:
    3703762717_8172609250.jpg
  • lol
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • My mom kept on buying me barbies, i'd stick em in a container under my bed with all the other ones and never get it out...<br>but i do have to admit, i collect the princess of the world ones XD <br>I have Greece, 2 oriental, a renaissance, a birthstone one, and a few others XD :oops:
    <br><br>Mom used to buy me them too. I was cleaning my toy cubbies out years ago when my room was built, I was getting ready to move into it. I found a barbie head...but no body. Anywhere.
    Bye.
  • My little brother killed my barbies and put their heads on tinkertoy parts....
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • Haha. I don't know if any of you know Crazy4Horses, but we always used to play with Barbies when we were little (still do sometimes, if we get REALLY bored lmfao) XD It's like one of my fondest childhood memories :P We poured all the clothes into the pool one time...and had to spend quite a while digging them all out of the filters...lol
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • I was too lazy to bother with the clothes on my barbies, so I kept them off. Then when we were going to have a garage sale I was digging them out and relized, I had better put some clothes on them before I sell them. O_o XD
    2niplvq.png
  • I used to have a Britney Spears barbie that had a button on her stomach and when you pressed the button it played Hit me baby one more time. My brother used to take it and rip it's head off then press the button.
    vampire1.jpg
  • :lol: OMG poor you
    Semper Fi.
  • haha, barbies crack me up, when I was little I was obsessed with barbie! but I thought Ken was annoying so we would play with GIJO's instead of Ken, JIJO rocked, sometimes when I get bored and if I am within sight of a barbie I will dress them up, haha Its fun... and immature, but fun haha, once me and my brother got a tiny barbie doll in a kids meal and me and my bro blew it up on a fireworks.. Lol goood times, good times
    lightenup.gif