Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Such a tragedy. ;_;

Well I frequent a reptile forum and happened to stumble across this. Kinda graphic pics. But not really. :/<br><a href="http://blueiguana.ky/news.htm"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://blueiguana.ky/news.htm</a><br><a href="https://ircf.org/donate.php"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">https://ircf.org/donate.php</a><br>So sad. How could a person be so cruel. Sorry but I couldn't help but post cause when I seen it I thought about how not alot of reptiles get recognized. Mainly cats, dogs, and horses.
skizzy.png

Comments

• Omfg, that is such a waste. <br>Innocent lives destroyed once again by idiotic, immoral people. <br>The fact that they're endangered is just the icing on the cake... <br>That kind of crap just pisses me off...<br>People can be so stupid and cruel.<br><span style="font-size:75"><br>I may not be all that into reptiles and such but I'd never support harming them, let along brutalizing them in such a way. <br>No creature deserves to die in such a traumatic way. </span>
    Birds-1.gif
  • I hate humans. Plain and simple.
    Bye.
  • *hands Zoe her chain and makes sure she is also chained to the walls*If I find out who did this,there will be people 6 feet under...and it wont be me X.x
  • That is horrible! :( I can't believe a person (people) would do such a thing! :evil:
    sappeh-1.png
  • Some people are just very mean. Yellow was only a few months younger than I am. I adore reptiles and have had a few of them. Not sure how people can do that though.
  • I can't believe people would do something like that. ;[ I almost started crying just now because of that story, but I really can't believe they would do something so horrible.
  • That's sad :(<br><br>It's always sad when humans kill animals for no reason :(
    2008_02Anim1Cobalt1.gif
  • Aww ;-; they were so pretty! How can some people be so mean? DX
    Please PM if I win.
    2009_04_27Banner1Heartbeat1.png
    Boz's Art Dump
  • omg<br><br>that's so sad
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • That is horrible. Animals shouldn't be killed for no reason, just like humans shouldn't
  • Such a waste of beautiful animals. People irritate me, what they did was completely pointless, and heartless. :?
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • As mean as iguanas are, they are such awesome creatures *kills the guy* How could they?<br><br><span style="font-size:0">If they were horses youd see much more of a reaction out of meh</span>
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • :roll: Iguanas aren't always mean.
    Bye.
    <br>Coming from the person who thinks all Siberian Dwarf hamsters are evil/spawn of the devil*gigglesnort*
    I have nine stiches in my leg, and so does my mom.
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • bruiser147 wrote:
    :roll: Iguanas aren't always mean.
    <br>Coming from the person who thinks all Siberian Dwarf hamsters are evil/spawn of the devil*gigglesnort*
    <br><br>I didn't mean they all were. They often are, because (according to someone on here who breeds them [Forgot who you were, sorry ^^;]) it takes -a lot- of time to keep them tame, and more often that not, that time isn't given. Especially since at petstores they get little to no human contact. Obviously, nothing is -always- mean. I don't appreciate your attitude.
    Bye.
    I have nine stiches in my leg, and so does my mom.
    <br><br>That's like saying all dogs are mean. :roll: Clearly not the case.
    Bye.
  • Sorry Kite*blushes*I was just joking.I did`nt mean to offend anyone
  • You want to try to change my opinion of them? Go ahead. Its not going to change, so DROP THE SUBJECT.
    Semper Fi.
  • It'd be wise for people not to push my buttons for awhile, jokingly or not. Long story, can't discuss the reasons here. Having some problems at home, worse than usual.
    Bye.
  • :roll: You got my PM, according to your post.<br><br>Im not saying that.. just that I have an unnatrual fear of iguanas now...
    Semper Fi.
  • Whoa there, Nellie. Do I sense a locked post coming on? O.O<br><br>Calm the arguments my dears. Back to the poor iguanas :(
    2008_02Anim1Cobalt1.gif
  • Cobalt stole my job :(
  • :) You're silly Bruiser.<br><br><br>It is really sad, though. I thought Yellow was gorgeoumous...and the fact that the person killed them for no reason...what is the point? I'm sure the person wouldn't like it if someone came in their house and killed their family. So why do it to defenseless creatures?
    2008_02Anim1Cobalt1.gif
  • Me I am a bigger reptile person then a dog person. ;]<br>And not all things are mean. Yes there probably are mean iguanas. Mean horses, mean dogs, and mean cats. You can't judge an animal breed by one animal. <br>I got attacked as a little child by a beagle. You think I hate all beagles now. Nope sure don't. My mom has one actually. xD<br>Anyway at petco they told us our water dragon was agressive when we bought him. Sooo not true. He lets us give him kisses all the time. Its the cutest thing. He even arches his back when you rub him. xD
    skizzy.png
  • Aw, that's sweet, Zoe :)<br><br>Maybe the Petco people just didn't handle him correctly? Who knows. I love water dragons :D
    2008_02Anim1Cobalt1.gif
  • I dont get how people can do this to animals maybe because theyre "mean" or they just dont like them or w/e i mean some people are a lil bit cranky sometimes u dont see someone killin them or ui mean any other animals just leave them alone =[ i mean yes some animals im afraid of and stuff but no matter what they do to me i wouldnt want to kill them!!
    1grgw8.jpg
  • :roll: Im sorry. I KNOW that all arent mean. I just had a bad experience.
    Semper Fi.
  • <span style="font-size:75">Seriously.<br>What made you think they were? XD<br><br>As for the story;<br>That really messed up. [for lack of better terms]<br><br>When I read the part where it says;<br>"The iguanas appeared to have massive internal injuries, as if they had been stamped on violently and repeatedly" <br>...my heart skipped a beat. ...that's just so sad to hear. =(<br><br>There are lots of sick people in this world. ...far too many.<br>Seriously, what the HELL would possess anybody to do such a cruel, sick, and evil thing?<br><br>I hope they get what they have coming.<br>I'd almost like to be the one to make it happen too ^^</span>
    B15.png