Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Giftie Color Contest

Hi! I want a giftie but I can't thin kof any names. I will tell you th things I like and you can do whatever you want with them. Summer, ocean, airplanes <3 ( i really do like them xD), The Twilight Books, and you can also add any random colors that you had in mind but didn't fit in any of those categories. You are probably wondering about the prizes, I was thinking something like 200k (sorry kinda low) and a puppy of that color (there will be 5 of them). Have fun!

Comments

• Setting Sun w/ Rolling Tides<br>Dripping Mint Ice-Cream w/ Cone<br>Tropical Waterfall w/ Overgrowth & Sandy Beaches<br>Icy Grey Fur w/ Changing Black Eyes<br>Salty Wind w/ Rolling Waves <br><br>Uh I am running out. And graypaw I haven't seen you around for a long time.
    8x32tt.png
  • thanks<br> im on chat a lot
  • Nelly will do some Alaskan ones... Since thats where she lives... But I do have a few others too that I've been saving. If you use one of these, lemme know so I can cross it outta my list and not use it.<br>To anyone that's just looking at this... ALL ideas are COPYRIGHT Chanel AKA Muddy_Paws... DO NOT use these colors... Or DIRE consequences will occur!!<br><br>Long-Haired w/ Mahogany Markings (Deaf)<br>Albino w/ Ice Blue Eyes & Long-Hair (Blind)<br>Deep Red w/ Blue Eyes & White Markings (Deaf)<br>Grey w/ Red Markings (Blind & Deaf)<br>Rust w/ Light Red & White Markings<br>Midnight Fur w/ Fallen Snow & Ice Eyes<br><br>Thats about all I have... I guess I deleted the other ones... Feel free to take the Blind and Deaf parts of if you'd like.<br><br><span style="color:red"><span style="font-weight:bold">All colors are COPYRIGHT Chanel. And unauthorized use is prohibited. IF you would like to use said colors, ask me for permission. ALL these colors (unless taken, such as myself offering them as colors) will be used in dyes within the next mo. or so. DO NOT take them.</span></span>
    If you've ordered anything, please be patient with me. Having volcano/ash troubles. Msg me for more info, and I'll get back to you asap!! Thankies!!
  • Orca Whale w/ Pierced Tail<br><br>Edward the Vampire w/ Fangs Soaked in Bella's Blood<br><br>Sun-Tanned w/ Sunglasses and Swimming Trunks<br><br>Sweet Summer Sunset<br><br>I can't think of any more; I'll enter more later...
  • Edward Seeking Bella's Blood on a warm summer night<br>Boeing 757 soaring across the ocean<br>Summer sunset looking across the ocean waves<br>Swimming in the ocean on a Beautiful summer day.<br>Hot Texas summer waiting for rain
  • hehe<br>Bloodstained Death With Dragon Wings<br>Friend Dragon<br>Linkin Park<br>Cinder Black w/ Sparkling Eyes<br>Ocean blue w/ Coal black paws & a unicorn horn
  • edited April 2008 68.30.82.173
    Bella walking on beach listening as Jacob tells the story of the vampires<br>rolling waves beating softly against the shore<br>small Bi-plane cruising through the sky into the sunset<br>Plane landing on the sleeping sea, finally home<br>Edward and Bella out in the clearing sitting together <br>water glistening off fur, sand etched into paws<br>sunset orange/ water dripping from fur/ smell of salt drifting through the air<br>sunbaked and sandy watching the airplanes fly by<br><br><br><br>thats about it for now<br><span style="color:orange"><br>do not use any of the colors listed above without my permission, it IS stealing to use these</span>
    lightenup.gif
  • <span style="font-size:75"><br>Oh, I shall give you some ideas... I suppose! :roll:<br>(The catergory is in brackets beside the color)<br><br>Blazing-Sun-Yellow w/ Ocean Ripple (summer, ocean)<br>Ocean Blue Eyes w/ Orca Pattern (ocean)<br>Sandy Tail w/ Ocean Dipped Paws & Orca Pattern (ocean)<br>Sandy Tounge w/ Blazing-Sun-Yellow Eyes (ocean, summer)<br>Emerald-Green-Grass Tail & Ocean Dipped Snout (Summer, ocean)<br>Wind Against Face & Plane Wings (airplane)<br><br>I had fun with these colors. PM me I win, thanks!<br></span>
  • edited May 2008 68.102.52.3
    Okay well, random=Grapple<br><br>Dust Bunny Blue w/ Lint Fuzzy Paws = what is behind the couch?<br>Spandex Jumpsuit Green w/ Lime sweat band= there's that old Exercise video!<br>Gnomy Ears and Nose w/ stubby iron toedPaws= there's the cute gnome figurine!<br>Flamingo pink w/ orange beak= Lookie! A flamingoooo!<br>Swingline Stapler, White-Out white w/ paperclips galore= Grapples desk!<br>Pink and orange canvas w/ dirty ear laces= My shoesies!<br>Leopard print slap bracelt w/ retro earring= some of what I'm wearing<br><br><br><3 randomnessSS!
    or1mxd.jpg
    I had my first Grapple! 1/2/09
  • Rabid w. Bloodstained Fur<br>Ivory Fur w. Gleaming Fangs<br>Topaz Eyes w/ Towsled Fur <<(Edward)<br>Blue w. Star and Moon Patterned Fur<br>Sophisticated w. Top Hat<br>Prairie Grass Coloring w. Blue Bonnet<br>Crocodile Scales w/ Green Slit Eyes<br>Glittering w. Fish Tail and Starfish On Ear <<<Mermaid idea ^.^
    2008_02Anim1Cobalt1.gif
  • Cobalt wrote:
    <br>Sophisticated w. Top Hat<br>
    <br>haha thats awesome!
    lightenup.gif
  • hm... not great, but here they are:<br><br>Turbulence<br>Sunset reflecting on rolling clouds<br>The Captain has now turned on the Fasten Seat Belt Sign<br>Beach house w/ extra relaxation<br>Seashells after low tide<br>Dripping and salty after a swim in the surf<br><br>I may add more later after I think of some more.
    080510-YiMTxb1WIJDP.jpg
    Recently reached 6x4's with XRK Exclaim!
  • Summer, ocean, airplanes <br><br>skyblue w. sea blue eyes&sandcolored paws<br><br><br>more later probably.
  • I'll toss in a few:<br><br>Cloudy Gray & Clear Blue w. Jet Lag<br>Pristine White w. Gray Side Spots<br><br>Brilliant Blond Fur w. Glittering Skin<br>Cliche Heroine w. Wavy Fur<br>Stereotypical Pretty Boy w. Elongated Canines
    2eldxsm.png
  • Black W/sun faded fur<br>gazing towards the ocean<br>light blue w/waves held in gaze
    4acc29122ae6d3_flip.png
  • <span style="font-size:75">more as said before.<br><br>Sea blue w. sunset-colored eyes<br>Bronze fur w. topaz eyes <Edward idea<br>Sandy paws w. sea blue eyes<br>sand-colored w. sky blue eyes&emerald paws<br>sunset-colored w. tan paws&purple eyes<br>cloud-colored fur w. sky-colored eyes<br>tan w. blood soaked fur&mangled fur<br>cloudy eyes w. sunny fur&skyblue eyes<br>tangled fur w. blood soaked paws&teeth<br><br>possibly do more later, but this is all I got for now. Do not use any of these colors without contact with me unless one of my colors wins this contest. Only graypaw will have permission, and that's only if I win.</span>
  • Jet Lagged w/ Ocean Eyes
  • <span style="font-size:75">mangled bloodsoaked fur w. black eyes<br><br>Probably my last one.<br><br>Also, when does this end?</span>
  • Glistening skin n reddish-brown hair w/ liquid topaz eyes<br>His brand of heroine w/ a touch of Arizona<br><br>heh, I'm not good w/ this stuff...
    bella.png
    Thanks Lyc!
    28 weeks along -2/13-
    Have a Layout Contest? PM me!
  • mystic sea foam w/ blazing golden eyes<br>Rainbow Dappled/ with foggy toes w/ silver eyes<br>Musty forest with mossy toes with deep green eyes<br>Albino w/silver toes w/baby blue eyes w/black splash on tail<br>Raindrops w/mudsplashed paws and rain hat<br>Pacific Sunset w/palm tree imprints<br>Northern Lights w/Surronding fog and Peircing blue eyes<br><br>I though of some random ones. Hope they work
    Froggy.png
  • Soaked in oceanwater and sprinkled in sand.<br>Wet w/ sandy paws chasing a toy airplane.<br>Soaked in ocean water w/ fish in mouth and turtle at feet.<br>Biting ocean water with an airplane circling above.
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch