Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

songs

edited April 2008 in General Discussion
looking for some new good songs,<br>so please post any and all good song that you know,<br>i like nearly all kinds of music so post what uve got

Comments

• i like the new song by Taylor Swift "Our Song"
    My playername is baby34 message me ANY time
    also need donations thanks
    Baby34
    63364045781148cg4.gif'
    if you want to be added pm me
  • O.O My FAVORITE SONG IS OUR SONG!! *huggles Miley*
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch
  • Anything by Linkin Park or Fall Out boy<br>Taylore Swift is imitation country.Blech
  • I <3 Taylor Swift<br><br>Anything by Fall Out Boy, Panic At The Disco, Good Charlotte, Evanescence, Linkin Park.
    2dbtohy.png
  • Tokio hotel<br>Sia<br>are pretty good groups
    awkmt5.png
  • The Taylor Swift song isn't new, and anything off the Guitar Hero Three soundtracks are good.
    I offer cheap sponser training, and cheap sponser breeding!!!
  • Taurus wrote:
    Tokio hotel<br>Sia<br>are pretty good groups
    <br><br>My friend's sorta boyfriend is Bill from Tokyo Hotel :P
    2008_02Anim1Cobalt1.gif
  • >.><br>Tim McGraw-If Your Reading This<br>Mark Willis-Dont Laugh At Me
  • bruiser147 wrote:
    Anything by Linkin Park or Fall Out boy<br>Taylore Swift is imitation country.Blech
    <br>*GASP!* NO she is not.<br><br>Rascal Flatts is immitation country.
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch
  • Anything by Fall Out Boy, Bowling For Soup, Good Charlotte, Panic At The Disco, Boys Like Girls, or Linkin Park.
    Bye.
  • I like:<br><br>Picture to burn- Taylor Swift<br>House of 1000 corpses- Rob Zombie<br>Dragula- Rob Zombie<br>Gunpowder & lead- Miranda Lambert<br>Lithium- Evanescance<br>All around me- Flyleaf<br>Breathe Today- Flyleaf<br><br>Thats all I can think of right now...
    vampire1.jpg
  • Pepper97 wrote:
    bruiser147 wrote:
    Anything by Linkin Park or Fall Out boy<br>Taylore Swift is imitation country.Blech
    <br>*GASP!* NO she is not.<br><br>Rascal Flatts is immitation country.
    <br><br>*GASP* No way!!!! I love Taylor Swift and Rascal Flatts!!!
    vampire1.jpg
  • Nizlopi - JCB, Helen, Yesterday, Glastonbury, The one, Start Begining and Part of me<br><br>Panic At The Disco - EVERYTHING!
    10ru8uc.png