Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Banner Contest (Cancelled)

To get your attention before anything else XD<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">5 million VPC</span> goes to 1st place. There'll be no 2nd or 3rd.<br><br>Now that that's over with XP This is what I'm looking for;<br><br>Colors: Soft blues and purples, whites, etc. Peaceful colors, but please, dear God, no pink XD<br>Text: The Fallen (in a fancy font of your choice)<br>Subtext:<br>I sit and wait<br>Does an angel contemplate my fate? <br>And do they know the placesw here we go <br>When we're grey and old?<br>'Cause I've been told <br>That salvation lets their wings unfold<br>So when I'm lying in my bed <br>Thoughts running through my head<br>And I feel that love is dead <br>I'm loving angels instead <br>(make that last sentence stand out more than the rest of the lyrics if at all possible please)<br>Pictures (RF from Corbis) : CB046904 and 42-15980103 and 42-15431679 and 42-15431678 and 42-15431681<br>Mood: Peaceful, loving, happy, blissful, etc<br>Size: 500x200 absolute max, smaller perfered<br><br>End Date: TBD<br><br>Have fun and be creative! ^^<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Completed Entries;</span><br>None yet.
Bye.

Comments