Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

*Tear*

edited April 2008 in General Discussion
OMG!<br><br>I haven't been on in a long time!<br><br>I've been doing fine, but just wanted to stop by!<br><br>I miss you guys so much!!!<br><br> :D
53a71ip.gif

Comments

• Welcome back ^^<br><br>There's new regulations on banners, there's an announcement on it in every forum. You should read it so you don't get your siggy deleted.
    Bye.
  • Thanks<br><br>I'll go read it now!!
    53a71ip.gif
  • Adaaw! Haven't seen you in a while! Nice to see you back on again!
    Sleepingpuppy03.png
  • Adaaw! Haven't seen you in a while! Nice to see you back on again!
    <br><br>I know right, I haven't heard from you guys either!<br><br>Thanks!<br><br> :D
    53a71ip.gif
  • Adaaw!! <br>*Scrambles over hundreds of bodies to give big hug*<br>You haven't been on in ages!
    topleaf-1.pngleafyegg.gif<-Lenny *hugs lolo*
  • ~Topleaf~ wrote:
    Adaaw!! <br>*Scrambles over hundreds of bodies to give big hug*<br>You haven't been on in ages!
    <br><br>*Scramble towards you to...one's stuck on my leg*<br><br>*hug*<br><br>Aww, I know, but I'm back now...well atleast back on the forum, and like I said I REALLY missed you guys!!!<br><br><span style="font-size:59">and I also missed some of my favorite banner makers<br><br>your one of them!</span>
    53a71ip.gif
  • Adaaw :shock: <br><br>Haven't seen you in a while. :D Welcome Back
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • Adaaw wrote:
    ~Topleaf~ wrote:
    Adaaw!! <br>*Scrambles over hundreds of bodies to give big hug*<br>You haven't been on in ages!
    <br><br>*Scramble towards you to...one's stuck on my leg*<br><br>*hug*<br><br>Aww, I know, but I'm back now...well atleast back on the forum, and like I said I REALLY missed you guys!!!<br><br><span style="font-size:59">and I also missed some of my favorite banner makers<br><br>your one of them!</span>
    <br><br>haha, I don't make banners.... :lol: 8) :shock:
  • Adaaw :shock: <br><br>Haven't seen you in a while. :D Welcome Back
    <br><br>OMG! Nickel!!<br><br>Yeah I've been gone for a while, but I needed that break!<br><br>I missed you!!<br><br>Thanks!!<br><br> :D
    53a71ip.gif
  • ~Topleaf~ wrote:
    Adaaw wrote:
    ~Topleaf~ wrote:
    <br><br>haha, I don't make banners.... :lol: 8) :shock:
    <br><br>I know I've been gone for awhile, but are<br>you sure?... :lol: ...no really though...I thought you did!! :roll: :?
    53a71ip.gif
  • nuuuuuu, I suck at banners, and I only have paint... :lol: <br>That's okay. I am not really known for anything except loitering.
  • ~Topleaf~ wrote:
    nuuuuuu, I suck at banners, and I only have paint... :lol: <br>That's okay. I am not really known for anything except loitering.
    <br><br>Aw...<br><br> :lol: <br><br>your known for more than loitering...lol<br>now I know I remember that your a great breeder...I know that for sure<br>and if your not a breeder than I'm going crazy! :lol:
    53a71ip.gif
  • errr, yes I do breed. Though my breeding kennel is all clogged up with Mountain feists. I Am too lazy to just make another kennel to transfer them to.
  • ~Topleaf~ wrote:
    errr, yes I do breed. Though my breeding kennel is all clogged up with Mountain feists. I Am too lazy to just make another kennel to transfer them to.
    <br><br>Ah Ha...I knew it!<br><br> :lol:
    53a71ip.gif
  • omg adawg<br><br>wheaty has missed you!
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • Wheaton wrote:
    omg adawg<br><br>wheaty has missed you!
    <br><br> :lol: I remember A-Daawg<br><br>A-Dawg missed you to!<br><br>I love me some Wheaties!!! :D :D
    53a71ip.gif
  • Adaaw wrote:
    Wheaton wrote:
    <br><br> :lol: I remember A-Daawg<br><br>A-Dawg missed you to!<br><br>I love me some Wheaties!!! :D :D
    we all love us some wheaties xD
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • Wheaton wrote:
    Adaaw wrote:
    Wheaton wrote:
    we all love us some wheaties xD
    :lol: <br><br>Yes, we do! :D
    53a71ip.gif