Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lost (The Series)

Does anyone watch the series "Lost"? I just started watching some of the episodes and it's confusing, but at the same time it's addictive. You don't want to stop watching it. Wierd... :shock:
Call me Nel. :D
RIP2.gif
6cdyza8.jpg

Comments

• :arrow: :arrow: Nobody's watched it? :?
    RIP2.gif
    6cdyza8.jpg
  • I love Lost.<br>But I am sad, because they are changing their time from 9 to 10 so now it goes till eleven... I don't know if I can go that long without falling asleep seeing as I wake up at 6...
    topleaf-1.pngleafyegg.gif<-Lenny *hugs lolo*
  • aww.. :cry: *cries* that stinks! It's a very weird show, but I like it anyway... :D
    RIP2.gif
    6cdyza8.jpg
  • So weird, so confusing.<br>But I love it too! <br>Who is your favourite character? They all are so good...
  • yep every time you think you have the answer, it changes track. I like Sun the best, but they all have weird pasts and most all of them have murdered someone down the line.
  • My favorite is Claire, although I don't see why she got mad at Charlie Oh well... :D
    RIP2.gif
    6cdyza8.jpg
  • I LOOOOOOOVE Lost!<br><br>I'm angry that there isn't going to be any more new episodes until the 24th. Grr..<br><br><br>I really like Sayid! <br><br>And I feel for you. The show is very confusing sometimes. It <span style="font-style:italic">is</span> addictive though.
  • I like Kate :D<br>Although I really like Charlie and Claire and Hurley and everyone else pretty much. I like Ben too. <br>awww... gosh I just can't pick one.<br><br>So new episodes are on the 24th?<br>Starting at 10 though I thought....
  • If you go to abc.com to the lost section it says that.
  • I thought they weren't until May. I really like all of them too. Ben is kind of creepy though
  • ~Topleaf~ wrote:
    I love Lost.<br>But I am sad, because they are changing their time from 9 to 10 so now it goes till eleven... I don't know if I can go that long without falling asleep seeing as I wake up at 6...
    argh i know i used to watch wli stone before lost and i fall asleep during eli stone so xD
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif