Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Banner Contest (7-10 Mill Prize; maybe giftie added in)

Hey, I know that I have not been on in ages. <br>But I am in need of a banner and I know how well everyone on VP creates banners. <br>So when I thought about getting a banner for an amazing saying I thought of VP <br><br>The Banner! <br><br>Colores: Black, Red and White <br>Saying: <br>Never shall I forget that night that turned my life into one long night seven times sealed. <br>Never shall I forget that smoke. <br>Never shall I forget the small faces of the children whose bodies I saw transformed into smoke under a silent sky. <br>Never shall I forget those flames that consumed my faith forever. <br>Never shall I forget the nocturnal silence that deprived me for all eternity the desire to live. <br>Never shall I forget those moments that murdered my soul and turned my dreams to ashes. <br>Never shall I forget those things even were I condemned to live as long as God Himself. <br>Never <br>More saying: (I also want the character that I play name on it) Trillian <br>Other: If the banner was animated with each slide having each never on it then I will pay extra.=) But the banner dose not have to be animated but you will get less money <br><br>Alright so now for the Prizes<br><br>1st Place<br>7-10 Mill (It depends on how great the banner is)<br>*I might add in a giftie that I had created a while ago (No more then 3 of color)*<br><br>2nd Place<br>Nothing<br>Well you can have a pat on the back for a job well done =)<br><br>Thank you so much, <br>Darkist Angel
Wolfbackgroundtext.png
Doing Banners/Manips message me if interested

Comments