Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fursona Sketches

edited March 2008 in General Services
<span style="font-weight:bold">NOTE:</span> I have a real life. <3 A boyfriend, some actual friends, a few stalkers I get to deal with. I'll get around to your pictures when I bloody well feel like it, 'kay? Also, I go in whatever order I feel like. xD<br><br><br><br>Try to stick with mammals.. and dogs or cats. ^^; Or things resembling such. Can't draw horses to save my life.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Contracts To Cikalo</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Colored</span> - 2mil+<br>1) Scientist Risen - 3mil - Sketched<br>2) Open<br>3) Open<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Uncolored</span> - 1mil+<br>1) Open<br>2) Open<br>3) Open<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Examples</span><br><a href="http://kesshi.deviantart.com/"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">Found Here</a><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Form (Colored)</span><br>
<span style="font-weight:bold">Detailed Description Of Fursona:</span> Build, references, fur type, all that jazz (without colors)<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Colors:</span> Provide colors, and if possible a link to the color palate that you want<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Jewelry:</span> Collars/necklaces/bracelets/etc<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Wings:</span> Wings (bat, bird, none), Style (realistic, anime)<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Personality:</span> Just so I know the pose/expression<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Price:</span>
<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Form (Lineart)</span><br>
<span style="font-weight:bold">Detailed Description Of Fursona:</span> Build, references, fur type, all that jazz.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Jewelry:</span> Collars/necklaces/bracelets/etc<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Wings:</span> Wings (bat, bird, none), Style (realistic, anime)<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Personality:</span> Just so I know the pose/expression<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Price:</span>
2eldxsm.png

Comments