Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Copying Leafles

Okay i want to thank a few people for making vp awesome...<br><br>Evlon-- Evy is a wonderful artist. that owes me lots of art, lol but i luff her.<br><br>Breeding-- i love your banners and your cute little line arts lol. <br><br>Labby-- we have been friends since i first joined and i dont know what i would do without you.<br><br>Lilly-- we got our first sponcer together and trained for almost 2 years together i luff you.<br><br>Zaggy-- zaggy zaggy zaggy... I still have my boston and my pitty from you. i love them so much. you are also my soldier giftie trader. lol your wonderful.<br><br>Tarnish-- I dont know how many gifties i have got from you. grr makes me mad to have to spend money. lol but i love doing it. you are a wonderful person.<br><br>Leafles-- you had the wonderful idea to do this and i had to steal it lol. But you are an amazing person who really tries to make the game a better place for everyone to *live* lol.<br><br>Lady Ruatha-- i love your pedigrees. i only have like a million lol. im sure i will need more soon too. but you are a wonderful op and we love having you around.<br><br>Kite- what to say about kitey. You are just an all around amazing person. anytime i need help, i always know that i can turn to you.<br><br>Crazy4Horses-- you make some amazing layouts. i love poking around your site when i have nothing better to do.<br><br>Kriss P.-- I just met you but you seem like a very cool person, and you have some wonderful colorings. they are truely amazing.<br><br>Sweetie-- The chat nerd of vp. what would chat be like without you? ^.^<br><br>Bozzles-- how could buffy have forgotten her bozzles... buffy was just blinded by all the talent of this one unique person. I absolutely love your scruffs they are so amazingly adorable as well as everything else you do. what would vp be like without boz? <br><br>Yeah im drawing a blank i will be sure to add more people later.<br><br>-luff all of ya'll<br><br>-buffy
Ven.png

Comments